Chapter:- 47

Avni Khanna

"Av--Avni, beta---" Mom watches me vulnerably, but I cut her in between by showing my right palm. And then stick my eyes to the man to whom I knew as my biological father till now.

"Can I ask you something, Mr. Arora? Would you answer truthfully?" I asks with various emotions dancing in my eyes, but my voice didn't show any. I just want everything in that paper stamp to be a lie, but seeing my parents reaction, I have a fear in my heart.

Mr. Arora nods his head, with flood of emotions in his eyes. Is it by any chance love and longings? For me? My heart scoffs with the thought.

Gulping the pain down to my throat as I close my eyes to gain some strength, "Are you my biological father?" I asks with hope of a answer 'yes'.

When I open my eyes, he was already watching me instantly at my question.

'Just say yes, please.' My heart screams even though my brain has a grip on me. Ever since till now, I never wanted him to say that he is my father, but today I so want him to be one creating me with my mother. I can't handle that tag. Please say that you are my father.

But what he answered, made my world stop for me, "No." His voice was a mere whisper which disappeared with the loud thunderbolt following the power cut.

My heart crunched hearing it. Bubbles of suffocation clouded my throat, and I felt like my life really have a kind of fascination to play with my happiness.

I always wanted to never have his blood flowing through my veins because this man disgusted me, but now! Why it is paining after getting to know that what I ever prayed for has turned out to be biggest truth of my life. God granted my wish.

Just fucking great! My life has became officially a joke now. I just wanted to laugh at my faith. My vision get blur with tears pooling in my eyes.

I silently stare at my mom, and father? What should I call him? Do I have any relation with him?

My legs stumble back then a strong arm supported my shoulder. My red rimmed eyes travels to my left shoulder, only to find my brother. Adi...

His eyes has rage in them. Something I never saw.

********
Writer's POV

"And who is my father, MOM?" Advik's question daggers knife in Neela's chest and womb.

"ADI!" Avni eyes widened as she warned her brother to chose his words wisely.

"FUCKING CONTROL YOUR TONGUE, ADVIK! IF NOT ME, THEN DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR MOM." Raivath Arora screamed in unison to Avni scratching deadly silence in the room.

"I am just asking her about MY FATHER!" Advik shouts at last two words as he see equally in Raivath eyes, then his pleading eyes travels to his mother. He didn't meant to demean her, but his words followed questions in her character.

Neela's eyes pooled with hot tears. She never wanted to disclose this to his childrens. Never. Advik is little harsh with his tongue because of the profession he carries.

Raivath anger blazing eyes pierced Advik's figure,"THEN LISTEN TO ME, DAMN IT! YOU ARE MY BLOOD, ADVIK RAIVATH SINGH ARORA. I am your fucking father. And yes! Yours too, Avni. Doesn't matter if you carry my blood lineage or not, you are my daughter, and my first child." He says in heavy voice and Avni sensed that pain in his voice, but Advik didn't.

"I am no Arora, I had always belonged to my mother and would carry that forward. You got it, Mr. Arora?" Advik says with disgust in his voice. He doesn't know the truth or story, but atleast his mother didn't cheated Raivath after being married to him. Maybe she has her own past, he concluded already.