Chapter:- 20

Neil Khanna

I stirred opened my eyes from the lights coming through glass windows of my room.

When I opened my eyes; my head was on her chest; that's the best sleep I have had in years. Snuggling more into her neck I kissed her there. She stirred up in sleep from the tickling sensation; I smiled.

She's so warm, smooth, soft and comforting there beside me. Feeling her here, hearing her breathing; is comforting and I feel loved, happy and content. Being in her arms and beside her is what I always craved for.

I always used to imagine her soft skin under me, the rhythm of her breath, the sweet smell of her shampoo, her body smell. That's soothing.

It's heaven.

Not wanting her to get up; I silently pulled out from her weak hold, placing a pillow between her hands which she snuggled in; I made my way to washroom.

It was early 7.30 in the morning when I came out of washroom after showering and saw her curled up, snuggling into the pillow. She looks tiny and hot in my black shirt; her hairs were spread onto the pillow.

Her mouth was little open; I chuckled at her. She looks so adorable.

I shook my head and went out of room.

************

This girl is turned into a woman. Yesterday what I saw; wasn't the old Avni who would cry seeing a person die in a movie. There was a thin line of tears in her eyes but she controlled herself for me.

The way she listened and held me, that's all I needed. I needed someone to listen me, held me, care for me, shower their love on me but I can't ask anyone for that but her.

Her way of handling me is wholesome. I didn't have had an anxiety attack. For a moment I thought, I am getting it but when she held me; I found my heart and mind at ease. Felt like I have my peace.

I didn't knew how I started and ended; all I know is she didn't left me after hearing how dangerous it could be for her to be with me.

I never wanted her to drag her in this hell but I couldn't stop myself from loving her. I can't see her with anyone else; that's one of the reason for marrying her; I might sound selfish and that's what I am. She willingly wanted me with her, so does I.

Coming into my life after avoiding her so much; was her decision. But falling for her wasn't mine. It just happened like you can't stop a tornado from destruction so does my love is for her.

Incarnation of my love for her brings destruction to both of ours life but I can stop it. That's what I have been doing this last seven years to settle everything.

I promised myself the day my two important persons left me; that the one who's the reason of our misery will pay for it till his last blood exist.

I am no saint, so does world is. You mess with my family, you mess with Neil Khanna.

I saw the sleeping beauty beside me, she is still sleeping. I literally came back and slept again taking her in my arms and woke up but she's still asleep.

I think it's too much for her to take in all the things.

I kissed her forehead; she snuggled more into me in response. I chuckled at her behavior.

I made her head lie on pillow making her back touch the bed. She pouted; must be because of sudden loss of my touch.

I pecked her lips then eyes ascended to her nose and forehead. She stirred up, I smirked. Leaving ticklish kisses to her cheeks; I descended to her chin rubbing my nose to her skin.