Chapter:- 31

Writer's POV

Armaan swallowed the lump and switched off the television. A lone tear escaped his eyes. It's all because of him.

He just doesn't want to commit same mistake as his elder brother did in his past by promising a girl and stuck her to him.

The pain he saw which Neil had suffered; where sometimes he believed that he wouldn't be able to meet Avni again; where the buisness tycoon shattered even after showing how tough he is; where he thought he was losing.

Neil didn't suffered a heartbreak but his heart broke every single day.

Armaan thought; he would some how cope up with his feelings after releasing Sia from every tie but no, feelings are no buisness deals; it may facade with time but never die. And in his case it worsened.

His feelings for Sia never facade but increased by the time passes.

"We're over now." Her last sentence echoed in his head.

'And just like that, it was over.' Armaan swallowed a heavy lump as fresh tears lines his eyes.

As much as love make you float in the skies, it can also put you down to dumps just as quickly.

When he was in love, for him it was the most beautiful experience ever. Waking up to her morning text, looking at her cute morning face and thinking how did he get so lucky?

Her complaining to him about her day while he listened patiently and the feeling when she kissed him and said, "don't worry, tomorrow will be better", was just awesome.

He couldn't be anymore happy.

But when the routine breaks, and the person with whom you started your mornings and ended nights is no more with you, that hurts. Hell! It doesn't just hurt, it sucks the life out of you. You wake up feeling emotionally weak and physically drained.

All you want to do is, stay curled up in your bed and never face the world. So it's not love that hurts, its loving the right person at wrong time does; and it sucks. Love sucks.

It's the feeling of loneliness that traumatize you when that person leaves you.

Armaan sobbed; he lost.

He doesn't feel anything after hearing her confession. He can feel how hurt she is. How much he hurted her. How a chirpy bird lost her nature and turned into the silent and lost one.

*********

Neil Khanna

I have been in my study after dinner. I really need to look after some projects and especially to D'Souza's mess.

Day after tomorrow; is going to be a big day. The press conference. Things are going to get change. Forever. And it's getting a bit hectic.

No more of hide & seek game now. I already consulted with them about my decision and they're okay with it. And according to them it's the perfect time to come up because it's been years Desai's executed anything against us. I had to look over every aspect, and I did.

But all this things are making me exhausted now. I huffed loudly and then my gaze got stuck into two boxes on the left side of me.

The boxes of Avni's studies and work related materials has been dropped in my study today.

Shaking my head; I tried to go on with the project file but thoughts are consuming me.

I decided to through her things in the box to ease myself a bit. She wouldn't go all offensive, right? Who cares? I know how to calm my tigress.