Chapter:- 13

Avni Mehta

Flashback continues

Yes, he Mr. brain is right. What if he will reject me. I shouldn't have asked him this at this moment. He is leaving tomorrow's eve. What if he gets angry? No...no..no. Why he is not saying anything?

I saw his calm eyes had traces of anger in it. 'okay, he is angry.' Why i have to spoil everything like this.' My silliness. Urghhhh.

"Neil, its okay if you don't want to get marry this early. I just asked you frequently. I will wait but please don't get angry." I exaggerated. I even don't know why i asked this question.

It's just like, may be I have my insecurities. I was about to get up from his lap but he tighten his grip on my waist and pulled me more closer to him. And next the thing was, he crashed my lips with his.

Not a thump exactly. Not even a leap. But i felt like a kind of swish, like a frog kicking off from a muddy bank. My heart, that amphibian, moving that moment between two elements: one, excitement; the other, fear. 'what if he say yes! or what if he say no?' I tried to pay attention. I tried to hold up my end of things. He bit my lower me to get the attentions of my lips. And soon I kissed him back. I moaned into the kiss and he groaned in the anticipation. His soft and warm lips massaged mine. His lips was doing magic on me. We finally parted our lips and took breath.

"Did you just proposed me?" He asked in astonishment. I stopped. I pulled back my hands from his neck and my eyes were on my lap, I answered. "No." His grip on waist loosened and he looked at me with confusion.

I got up from his lap and sat on floor on my knees.

"Will you marry me, Neil?" I asked while forwarding my left palm in front of him. His kiss assured me that he wasn't angry but 'why is he looking angry?' He still didn't utter a word. I frowned.

"Neil, say something. I just proposed you. Answer me." I ordered. A little laughter broke out from his mouth.

"Stupid. My silly girl. My Babydoll. It's a big yes!!" He grabbed my left hand with his right and pulled me to his hard chest. He lifted me up in the air with his strong arms and spun me around. My grip on his neck tighten and we both laughed.

He is a very cold personality, it is very rare to see him laughing his heart out. His laughter was peace to my heart. 'It was definitely a yes!!'

"Of course I will. Was there ever any doubt?" he asked or assured me? I was confused. Then he put me down.

"Why were you frowning after asking me?" He asked. "I thought you regreted after asking me." He said non-chalantly.

'Okay, he wasn't angry on me but his expression.' It's all his fault. Why he have to stay this calm and cold then suddenly get angry. Anyone will think that he is gonna reject. 'But whatever, he just said yes.' I said nothing but hugged him and snuggled like a kitten, he hugged me even tighter.

He never said no to me. Never. How could I think that he would reject me this time. My heart is happily dancing. The rhythm of my heart is getting even faster. I wanted to jump and dance like a little child who got her candy, finally. I was grinning ear to ear.

"Your Brain and heart must be the reason i got angry. Right?" he asked when i didn't answered him. I chuckled and snuggled more in his chest. He is right. 'They are always at war zone.'

And suddenly he broke the hug and intently gazed at my eyes. His eyes travelled down to my lips. I felt his thumb pad on my lower lip. Red crimson crept my cheeks; I looked up to his gaze and suddenly he slammed his lips to mine.