Chapter:- 36

Writer's POV

"Ohh shit!" Natasha squeezed in horror as she sees Advik falling into unsteady state. Her eyes widen in disquiet so does everyone's who's standing in ample vestibule.

On an reflex, her senses alarmed and she catches his head which was about to hit ground.

"Adi!" Avni runs to his brother. Her senses went numb but her body frightened.

"Oh my!" Shweta palms her mouth in shock.

"Advik!" Neil utter in hasten. His mind get into lump. This is wasn't the retaliation he expected from his only brother-in-law.

Everyone gathers around where Advik is laying, his head on Natasha's lap over the floor.

Avni hastingly bent down and patted his cheeks, "Adi! Hey, Adi! What happened?" Her heart thud against her chest as horror is clear visible in her eyes.

Without wasting anytime, she hold Advik's right wrist to check his pulse. Her heavy heart started to fall in steady rate as she find his vitals running normal which made her brows scrunch in confusion.

Everyone stood silent in nervousness. Waiting for Avni to say something as they watch swap in her expressions.

Her nose flares in anger as she espy something. She narrows her eyes at her baby brother.

Advik eye lens moves under his close eyelids.

'Ohh! So you want drama?' Avni spits in anger in her mind.

"Please, open your eyes. I won't hide anything from you, Tiny." Avni screeches the endearment Tiny in her fake caring and petrified tone.

Guess what?

Her trick worked.

Abruptly, Advik opens his eyes, "I am not TINY." He says in apprehension.

When his tired yet offensive eyes met Avni's raged one, dread overcome his sense, "Shoot!" He mumble in dejection.

'She knows you since better than you Advik.' Advik mentally smacks his forehead meanwhile passing a cheeky smile to his sister.

'Like mother, like son.' Avni rolls her eyes.

Neil takes a relaxing breath. Meanwhile Shweta slaps her forehead in relief. Armaan blinks his eyes in tranquility while Prakash facepalmed watching the dramatic scene.

Natasha sits awestruck by the man whom she caught, to save. Hers palms still on either side of Advik's shoulder.

Avni's anger bubble burst as she pressed her lips and raised her right palm. Advik feels a sting on his cheek while Shweta and Natasha gasps. He palmed his right cheek and watches his sister in disbelief, "Ouch! Dii, why?

"Why what why? You, stupid, are you out of your mind? You just gave me a mini heartattack." Avni rambles in anger meanwhile Advik chuckles in playfulness.

Avni smacks his chest getting irritated.

"Ouhh! Woman..stop! Don't get wild." Advik kneaded his chest, still laying his head on Nat's lap who's watching him with tongue tied.

'Ouch! Woman...stop! Don't get wild.' Natasha's mind repeats his sentence, 'I am all yours.' Her mind automatically added. She gulps.

Avni relaxes and sits across his thighs, "Shut up, Adi." She shakes her head in disbelief.

"Now, if you are okay then I guess, we need to talk." Neil icily states. Avni's head snaps in the direction of Neil.

Advik eyes narrows at his cold voice. He raise his right brow in instinct of getting the glimpse of her sister's husband.