Chapter:- 24

Avni khanna

I stand up from my chair, "What? Why?" I ask imperatively.

"Juhi has filed an F.I.R against you." Rishabh apprise me.

"And that news added the fuel to the fire." Kia elaborate.

I keep a hand on my forehead, "Oh my! What will I do now?" It is agitating me now.

"It's all right, Avni, don't flap." Sophia is literally sounds tranquil. I mean she is tensed for me, that's visible in her eyes but her words mean something else.

"Sophia, isn't it normal? I mean a normal human like her, me, will definitely gonna frightened by the news." Kia butted in as she is clearly disappointed by Sophia's serene behavior.

"It is, Kia. I'm said that because Mr. Khanna already solved the matter." Sophia announce.

I furrow my brows and stand up.

"How do you know about this?" I question her. She always has an idea about everything.

"How come you know everything, Sophia?" Kia narrows her eyes. That's right actually. She always knows everything regarding me.

"Sophia, I am sorry but why are you always involved in everything related to Avni or Avni & President, because what I came to know that you both were in the same college. As Avni And president never wanted anyone to know about their relationship but you. Why?"

Exactly. That's something fishy. First I used to thought, she is pragmatic but when I would connect the dots since she entered my college in mid-semester as a medical student just after Neil and I decided to give our relationship a try and then becoming my friend to my best friend. Then to Delhi, in the same hospital.

'This can't be a coincidence.'

"You are right, Avni." Sophia inflates the thoughts inside me.

"What do you mean?" Rishabh questions.

She shifts her gaze to me, "Well, I am strictly prohibited to reveal myself but Mr. Khanna, himself allowed me to open my identity to three of you." I am obscure by her not so friendly tone but professional one.

She talked so professionally right now; I mean she has a kind of authoritativeness in her voice.

"Why are you talking to us in this tone?" Kia shows her disapproval.

"Well, Ms. Sharma, I am into it already."

"What Ms. Sharma? Who's that now?" I slap my forehead at Kia's stupid question.

"It's you, Kia. Kia Sharma." Rishabh shook his head. Sophia smiled at them. Well, she is still my best friend.

"Sophia, please tell me the truth." I plead.

"Okay then, I am your secret bodyguard, since I entered your college, and I work for Black Phoenix security which comes under Khanna's security services." She announces. I am shut because I Don't know what exactly I have to say.

"You what?"

"You aren't kidding?"

"Nope." Sophia chuckles at both the Sharma's.

"And who appointed you?" I already knew the answer but it's better to confirm.

"Who do you think, would do this for you?" Sophia clear my doubt.

"President?" Kia asks in bafflement.

"Of course. He especially called me from Dubai when he found his interest in you."