Chapter:- 8

Hola my lovelies!!

I am back and I am really very sorry for being this much late but you know exam are really important. I can't ignore it.

But I love you all for waiting and showering your love for me.

Here is another chapter!!

Happy Reading!!
___________________________________________

Avni Mehta

It is half past nine and I was sitting on hospital bed in an vip ward but it seems different because of the decorum of this ward which is quite different from other vip wards.

When I opened my eyes, I was here in this room, I don't know who brought me here, I just remember that when I was waiting to go to inside Dada's ward; I saw the DD leaving there and after that I saw him, he was wearing a three piece white business suit, seeing that my heartbeat stopped. I was shocked as hell. He can't be real right, but the reality is he was there, right in front of me.

He was standing in front of me like a giant. The man whom I loved with my whole heart and waited for him was standing just like a statue in front of me.

Today, when I saw him from that closely after 7 years, same eyes, same face which was expressionless, everything as it was before but that person has changed. He looked more mature with beards and his suit which was hugging is well muscled body. He wasn't my man anymore. He wasn't my Neil. I knew it the day I saw him two weeks back.

The moment I saw him outside of dada's ward, I was quite and standing straight in front of neil. Not a single word came out of my mouth and suddenly tears rolled down of my eyes. It was the tears of happiness and anger. It was tears of my love and my sacrifice. Many flashbacks came to my mind. It was very quick. Back to back I was seeing him, carrying me in his arm, kissing me, holding my hands, hugging me and many more; happiness with sadness, love but anger. There was mixed emotions in my heart. It was all about us. About him.

After seeing him, I started remembering our memories,haha, Memories look so funny: Now to say this. His false promises, his false comforts, his lies were all being telecasted in my mind like a movie.

And with his deceit, my waiting for seven years for him was telling me how stupid I was that I believed in that person. And then, the only thing remembered that I heard him calling my name before I felt every thing light.

When I opened my eyes he wasn't here. Again he left me alone. I wasn't expecting this from you Mr. Neil khanna. Is this really how it's gonna work? You have been lucky with the responsibilities till date and you are still running away but I hope one day you will realize it that you have lost a lot in life including me.

My eyes got filled with warm and fresh tears.

I don't know why but my heart wants you back but but my mind oppose this. Better..he is not here. But tommorow this everything will be last. If you don't want to stay by my side then same goes with me.

A tear rolled down from my eye.

'Finally, you listened me.' My Mr. Brain said happily.

'But this is wrong!! you love him, Right? You should give him a chance' But my Ms. Heart excused my brain.

'Wth!! what chance are you talking about!! It's been 7 freaking years and where was he?? No...naah..never... you are not going to give any chance to him.' My brain snapped my heart.

'Bro!! Shut up' Ms. Heart says!!

'You shut up!! why would i shut. I am telling the truth.'