Chapter:- 38

Avni Khanna

Neil literally dragged me inside our room from the hall and that too, from infront of everyone eyes. I have been asking all the way that what's the problem, but he didn't answered to me. Instead hauled me to upstairs.

He pulls me inside roughly as he locked the door with a thud. He turns around and takes stride towards me. On an reflex, I steps back but he is too fast. His eyes raging in anger while I can clearly say, he is pissed. Very pissed.

But why?

My heart is already racing at his too calm yet furious notion. I gulp the big time.

What happened to him?

"Neil, will you---?" He made me shut, when I got a not violent but vigorous push as he place his large right palm on my lower covered belly. My ass collides with glass table which is placed near the entrance of closet.

I blinks my eyes on his abrupt move. His eyes is in darker shade and his jaw clenched.

"Neil, what---?"

Before I would able to complete my question, his right hand grabs my jaw. Though, his grip didn't hurt me a bit but it is rough and possessive. I feels his left arm ushering inside my hoodie and coiling my waist firmly. He pushes his rigid body more over me as my butt to table.

He kneads my left jaw with the pad of his thumb while I can feel his hot breath on my cheeks.

Our faces a inch apart, "You know right! I don't share what's mine." He states utterly calm but his voice shook me to my core as it is gravely hard. It was so instense and hot that I clenched my thighs because the possession his voice held made tingling sensation on my clit. But why he is saying this?

I didn't reply as I really couldn't able to correspond what his mind is wandering with. My eyes still fixed on his, as they were emotionless, but his face red in anger.

When he didn't heard my reply, his presses his thumb on jaw spartanously, "Answer me, baby." He grimly demands.

My heart blasted against my chest at his husky, lusty yet throaty voice, I gulp before answering, "Ye--yes." I shutters feeling our proximity and his dark demeanor, and somewhat hot.

"Then how he dared to kiss your hand?" He asks maniacally as I see his pupil dilated.

My eyebrows narrows, "Who?"

"THAT ROY BOY!" He shouted. His voice made my heart literally jump out of cage. My grip on either side of his shoulder, precisely on his suit jacket increased as I fist them. Instantly, my eyes closed as I wouldn't dare to meet his anguished one.

Suddenly, his grip on me loosen as he step back. I hear a hard, guttural groan. When I opened my eyes, I find my husband discarding his suit jackets furiously.

'He is jealous?' Again!

No. Last time he said, he trust me.

About kiss, it was just a hand kiss as Abhinav was trying to be normal with me. I really had to hug him so that he would little relax, and not feel awkward. I can't loose my childhood friend like that. I don't know, if anyone understands this or not, but Abhinav was the really one who always gave me his shoulder to cry, without questioning. He made me smile when I was sad. He was my silent supporter throughout those years.

"Neil, it was just a hand kiss. He is my---" Before I can complete myself, he push me harshly as my upper back kisses the expensive glass table. My heart raced as my breathing rises.

Neil's large figure hovers me. His eyes shooting fire balls daring me to complete my words as his jaw clenched. His left hand fisting my hairs from the nape of my neck while I don't know when, but his right palm is placed under my sweatshirt over my bare belly. Our lips almost touching eachother. Unknowingly, my breathing becomes heavy.