Chapter:- 10

Writer's POV

It was past eleven in the night.

There were many questions in people's minds who are standing outside of Ashok's room. And oblivious to the fact that Neil is also in the hospital, Avni id thinking of ways how she could meet Neil.

Everyone was praying that Ashok's condition should get better soon.

Avni, Kia, Rishabh and Sophia are doctors of this hospital that's why, they didn't faced any problem in staying in the hospital. And at the same time Avni also got permission from the authority to stop the whole night for Roy family and Neela.

Kia and Rishabh are too desperate to know the truth from Avni, but they thought it would be better to keep calm, keeping the situation in mind. But Sophia looked very calm, as if she already knew everything.

But there was someone among them who couldn't wait for Ashok to recovery; and that person is Abhinav. He wanted to know the truth from Avni. He couldn't digest the fact that Avni got married. And that too to Neil.

Avni was in her cabin analyzing Ashok's reports when Abhinav finds this as the right time to talk to Avni alone. Abhinav gets up from his chair and goes to Avni.

.

.

.

Abhinav barges into the cubical without any knock with lots of fear in his heart.

"Avni, I need to talk to you." Abhinav says soon as he gets inside Avni's cabin.

"Say yes, what's the matter?" Avni replies while analyzing Ashok's report.

"Avni, I want to talk to you and it's very important." Abhinav's patience was exhausted would be an understatement, he sounded a bit irritating.

"Amm, yeah I am listening, Abhinav. Speak!" She is still stuffed inside the file.

Now, Abhinav thudding heart and emotions were out of tolerance. He angrily snatched the file from Avni's hand and thrown it on the brown couch placed inside the cabin.

This behavior of Abhinav made Avni agitated.

"What the heck, Abhinav! Are you out of your mind or what?" Avni says while standing irritably from her chair as she glares at him.

"You tell me what's going on, Avni?? What the heck you did?" Abhinav raises his voice.

"Crow your voice down, Abhinav. We are in the hospital now and more, patients are resting here." She ordered.

"Fine. Now, but you have to answer my every question. Okay?" Abhinav says while controlling his anger.

Avni was trying to read the impatient Abhinav, "Okay!! Tell me."

"Okay, let's get straight to the point; tell me, are you married, and too to that Neil Khanna?" Abhinav tries to hide his anger and pain behind his hard tone.

And this was the biggest shock for Avni. Her mind rolls back as her heart drop to the stomach. She gulp the big time. Her face turned pale because apart from some people, no one knew about their marriage, not even Avni's younger brother. It was Neil's decision that no one should know about this.

She stood tongue tied. Not a single word left her mouth.

Abhinav's patience had already drowned, and Avni's silence was confirming him that Avni is really married to Neil but he wants Avni to speak it out.

His emotions were slowly taking over him now.

He too was waiting for Avni since last 10 years.