Chapter:- 15

Enjoy my lovelies!!
Here's the next chapter!!

**************************************

Neil khanna

'Hey!! This is me, Avni.'
.
.

'Remember?'
.
.

'we met at mall... Horror movie'
.

.

I read the message twice. Is she is really Avni or someone else. I blinked my eyes to believe what i just saw.

'Neil, are you there?'

Flashback ends.

Now, I was in my Cabin, thinking all about her. I was smiling a teenager.

'It feels like, it was just yesterday. We met. She messaged. And we entangled with each other for rest of our life.'

And i heard a knock on my door. There my thoughts took a break. I settled myself and masked my Expression.

"Come in." i replied coldly. Ms. Shah and DD entered simultaneously inside my cabin.

"Boss! Everything is ready." Ms. Shah informed. DD passed me the file. I scrutinized the file.

"We can execute the plan now, president." DD said.

"Inform the media. Let's roll the dice then." i ordered hostilely.

"Sure sir." Both said in unison and left my cabin.

There was the work that has to be done. People must know to whom they are messing with. Using my name that too, in against of me, will cost them for the whole life. It's the time for show down.

**********

Avni Mehta

When i am alone, i feel, a cold and apathetic sense of being.

Borderline, apathy.

But to be set a blaze, brazenly furious with emotion once more. To feel, that anger burn my being to witness the darkness, rise within me once more. That's what it feels like.

I was avoiding Neil like the plague. I haven't seen him since i stromed out of his cabin. It's past 8 in the evening. To avoid him I just involved myself in work. It is very hard for me to stay away from him while i knowing that he is only 3 mins away from me.

Seeing him after these many years was pure bliss but misery too.

At first, it reminds me of the soft whisper of love and joy. Gently caressing my self being. But as reality creeps in, and stature of fact, matter of being, strikes you. 'He cheated on me.' Cold steel, how this edge cuts and serrates my heart. How it poisons my fiber of being. Corrupts, what i am.

I heard nurses while they were gossiping. Everyone is chanting his name like prayer. And then i came to know from others that who he is. He is a big man now or i can say he was already. A Billionaire. Heir of Khanna Family and empire. I never knew my Neil is "The Neil Khanna", the CEO and President of Khanna empire. Now i know why he has had this much security with him when i saw him outside of Dada's ward.

When I entered him..met him I hadn't paid any attention that why he is here or what he is doing here. But now I know.

During our college days, Why he didn't use to prefer going out from his apartment. Why he used to eat homemade food instead of eating out. He was so preserved. I used to think why he is so different but now i know. He hid this from me but that doesn't bother me because i was the one who never asked any question even though he asked me to do so.