Chapter:- 41

Avni Khanna

It's getting later and darker, and moon is brighter than ever enchanting my inner rhythm.

Evolution doesn't needs to take a million years; we can grow and change insight of instant.

Yes, just like life and death.

And your swap of emotions wilding you to take some decisions that you consider, from your perspective as right one. But it doesn't mean to be right from other's perspective also.

You don't expect them to feel your way and understand you while you leave them with the outmost utterance of your 'not giving shit of attitude'.

His way of leaving her wasn't worst, but it doesn't even close to good also.

"Bhabhi? Do you want something?" I heard exhausted Armaan's voice coming from my back. Breaking my series of thoughts.

I swiftly turn around and smiles at him as I nod my head, "Food!" I murmurs before starting to set a plate for him. He is eating in his room nowadays, and wouldn't listen anyone except me when it comes to his appetite.

He was freshening up when I arrived inside his ample size room.

Well, Neil is again late today. He didn't told me this morning what was the reason behind his anger last night leaving me perturbed. Infact, I tried to threaten him that I won't talk to him if he wouldn't tell me the reason and in return he just passed me a death glare and shrugged saying 'Do whatever you want.' With that emotionless statement of his, he left the room making me feel stupid.

Stubborn son of Khanna.

Well, I am no less. I didn't answered his any messages or call. I wasn't joking when I said I won't talk.

"No, bhabhi. I already had my dinner." Armaan says while ushering towards the black couch making my hands stop at their place as my thoughts takes a hault.

I look up to him with a furrow brows, "You are not lying, right?" I inspected.

Armaan gave me a little smile before making himself comfortable on the couch, "Ofcourse not. I really had my dinner with a client."

I nod my head in understanding, "Okay! Then how about we initiate our talk? I mean, if you are ready today!" I asks cum says while straightening my posture.

Armaan looks at the glass table present infront of him and maybe like after thirty seconds, he takes a sharp breath as he nod his head.

I let out a small breath before starting, "Why, Armaan?" It's important to know.

"I am sorry, bhabhi."

"Will you tell me the reason? Was it because of Desai's?" I asks. I need to know why he left Sia.

"Indirectly yes." He says as he looks up to my eyes from his thighs, making me perplex. His eyes lurking with various emotions.

"Indirectly?" I murmurs in bewilderment.

Armaan dryly chuckles, "My decision left me heartbroken as well. My intentions were not to break her. Ever." His voice was tough but not enough to hide the pain behind them.

"Intention is the instant moment of impact between thing that happen, and making things happen." I retorts. After all he left her broken, and himself too.

"I didn't saw what my soul reflected, but what mirror showed me." His breath shivers as he tried to fragment the pieces of his decision resulting the unexpected stream of life.