Chapter:- 42

Writer's POV

'Why did she hid it from me?'

'Why?'

'Didn't I had rights?'

Burning sensation then turning into Ash, that's one of the ridiculous emotions what a human can feel.

And that's what Armaan is feeling right now.

He lost his unborn. And what's worst is; he didn't knew about it.

His heart is feeling nothing but numb.

Thankyou so much, now I know why God took my baby away from me. Sia's voice echoes inside his head.

'That was our baby.' Warm tears lines his eyes.

He gulp the heavy lump down to his throat, holding himself from shedding tears.

You know what's absolutely exhausting?

Being strong.

And now he feels tired of living in this world alone, without her by his side.

If he would've known for Sia being pregnant; he would've never left her. Never in his dreams. He regretted leaving her. And his unborn child getting killed is add up to his misery. He is in guilt now.

First his grandparents and uncle & aunt.

Then his twin sister and Samrat.

And now, his child. Their child.

Fucking Desai's! What the hell does they want more? They've taken so much for them; now what else?

Just some minutes back he told Avni that he can't bring up to have another loss...and just after that God perceived him with another misery and grief of his life.

His family had lost another member of their family which had been unknown to them from years.

Inflaming in anger and guilt Armaan takes a sharp breath as his eyes are burning and head is aching with so much tension.

It's the worse of all he ever felt.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Armaan outrageously bangs his left palm on the steering wheel quite of few times, and let out hard breath furiously.

"Why us? Why always my family?" Armaan vexes, questioning to almighty.

Catching his attention, Armaan's mobile goes off.

He slides the screen without glancing who is calling him, "Yes!" His voice hoarse and heavy but it did made churn into the stomach of the man on the other side.

"Sir, Ms. Roy is in her penthouse. She's not staying in her mansion tonight. Plus, no one is at her space except the bodyguards standing outside of the entrance door that you hired; guarding her."

"Okay!" With that Armaan hung up and pressed the peddle accelerating his car and changes his gear furiously.

He needs to talk to her, and it's better that no one is in her penthouse except her.

His phones pings with a message and he opens it while keeping his main focus on driving.

It was from Avni which says;

'Armaan, just drive safe and stay safe. If something bad happens to you...remember I am going to beat your ass, doesn't matter if you're going to lay on hospital bed or not.' His lips twitched little on Avni's care for him.