Chapter:- 32

Avni Khanna

How much time will he take more. It's already past twelve in the morning. I am on my way to his study room where he has been looking into some works since two hours.

I was waiting for him but I think he got much engrossed in his work that he forget to have some rest in his book nowadays.

Well, Neil and Armaan is working their ass off for the press conference. I think it's going to be much bigger news than I thought it would be.

I can clearly see the exhaustion on their face. They need to slack themselves and go on easy on their employees also.

Krishna and DD are no lesser in putting efforts. Plus, their employees also. It's because they're finally shifting to their headquarter base on different building from the hospital.

They'll announce it on press conference. And this is where things are getting worked up as there are piles of work to look after.

I huffed as I reached the door of his studies. Every furniture of this house is in black. I knocked and waited.

Upon hearing no response from inside, I gain knocked the door but again received zero response. My brows furried. I decided to open it.

I pulled the knob of studies and opened the door, "Neil, when will you---" My words get stuffed in my throat when I saw him. His body was trembling as he was half seated on the chair. His face was wrenched in sweat as he was trying to grab something.

The only thing knocked me at that instant, 'Is he having panic attack?' My body shuddered as the reality knocked me.

My eyes widened at thought and I shouted, "Oh my god! What happened to you?" I freaked out and ran to him in trepidation.

The thud of door closing flinched me on the way but I was too frightened to care.

All I did is to engulf his trembling body. I stroked his back as his head was planted on my stomach to help him breath normally. But it wasn't working.

I, hastingly, detached him from me kneeled infront of him. Cupping his red faces, my worried eyes met his closed ones. His both palms were fisted tightly; I guess, he is trying to get hold on himself but getting failed eventually.

"Neil, Baby, try to breath. Come on, count with me." I cooed. He didn't reacted as his body was still shivering.

'It's getting bad.' I rubbed right left arm, still stroking his right cheek to ease him; making sure, he don't feel alone, to make him realize I am here.

"Yeah?" I asked calmly but inside I am dying watching his this state. He never told me about this.

Though, he didn't opened his eyes but nonetheless, nodded.

"One!" I started.

"O--on-e." He somehow uttered as his voice was lower then a whisper.

"Good. Two!"

He nodded his head like a child, "Tw--two."

"Three." I voiced out to continue with him as I was rubbing his fist.
.

.

As his heavy breath falls and his respiratory process get somewhat normal, I pulled him to me and engulfed his muscular body in my arms. I felt him getting relax. Finally.

I rasped his back gently as he buried his face in my neck. I can feel his hot breathing on my skin where he is still on the process to get back to himself. His beard tickled my neck as he slides his hands under my top.