Chapter:- 17

Neil Khanna

"Shit" here I am watching the cctv footage my Hotel Estero Inn. and muttering curse under my breath. There she was staying.

'Why on the earth I didn't get to know about her staying in the hotel which is owned by me?' Anger aroused inside me. I gritted my teeth.

'I need to fire whole team; how can they be so careless.'

She saw me with Natasha in reception area but then suddenly what happened to her? Why the hell she didn't approached me? Why the heck she suddenly, Left?

I got all the past record of Avni since she was in California, USA. Didn't she recognize me? But i don't think so. When she saw me there was a huge smile broke on her face beautiful chubby face. But after a minute or two it was gone in air like she never smiled. She was crying, dude. Why? There was flood of different emotions in her beautiful black orbs.

Wa- no. Something striked my mind. 'She thinks i cheated on her?' I can't believe this. My Anger raised even more now.

"Sir there is something else you need to know about Mrs. Khanna." Nathan, one of Ms. Shah's assistant said hesitantly in which he received a sharp glare from me.

"What is it?" I asked indignantly.

"Act-actually she...i mean Avni Ma'am got a pro-proposal from a guy named Karan but ma'am rejected him but actually it's not his real identity." He replied in horror earning death glares from me. Controlling my anger i asked him to continue with hand gesture.

And by the time he completed, next thing i know is my knuckles were bleeding, there were broken glass pieces scattered on the floor. This time it's my table. I heard the gasped. Nathan.

"Out". i ordered.

"Pres- President your hands are-" before he could complete, i interjected him.

"OUT" I commanded raising my voice in anger and the very next second Nathan walked out.

Why?

.

Avni, don't you believe me? In our love? I will die before thinking of something like that.

.

Is our love was this fragile?

.

She doesn't trust me?

.

She asked divorce because of this?

.

Now I felt like someone stab my heart. It hurts when the one you love; questions your love for them.

I took a deep sigh. I'm also at fault.

*********

Avni Khanna

As soon as i dragged Juhi inside my cabin, her blabbered started. More like yelling.

'How can she call herself a doctor, dude?'

"YOU AVNI...." Juhi shouted but got interrupted by me. "Woman don't raise your voice at me." I stated calmly while controlling my anger.

I fisted my right palm in order to control myself."So what, huh!?" she asked furiously.

'Geez...Woman! That's my man you are talking about and here i am talking calmly to you but guess what, you knocked the door of old Avni.'

"You will face the worst Juhi and believe me then when i say this to you." I announced while crossing my arms across my chest.