Chapter:- 12

I wrote this chapter in very hurry. so, if you find any mistake so forgive me. And if you think that there feelings are not explained enough according to situation so let me know in comment section.

Love you people!!

___________________________________________
**************************************
Writer's POV

"I hate you Neil. I jus...I hate you" Avni screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Avni!! Please don't say that. I know you are hell angry with me but please. You know, I love you and can never ever leave you." Neil said very softly.

"Stop it. I don't want hear more lies. I am not an idiot or that stupid girl anymore who used to believe everything you said." Avni said angrily yet crying.

"Avni" Neil called her worryingly. He loves her. To soothe her pain and take it away from, he tried to hug her but she snapped him.

"No! Don't... Don't touch me." Avni's voice is now trembling because of her this much crying session. She getting weak now. Physically too.

"Okay!! okay. Don't tremble. I am not touching you, right. But please drink some water and seat. And please Avni for god sake stop crying. I can't see you crying, baby." Neil poured his love and tried to coaxed her with his words but again Avni snapped him.

"You never want me to cry then why did you leave me, alone? huhh? where were you from last 7 fucking years? " Avni asked angrily and sobbed.

"Avni, I am really very sorry but i had my reasons and believe me i will answer you every singke thing but please first seat......" Before he could finish, Avni shouted at him.

"I don't want to hear anything from you. Do you get that? Mr. Khanna. Now I don't want to hear any more lies from you. I don't want any more false comforts from you. I am not...... " Avni started coughing. Avni's anger was on another level. Her mind and heart both are fighting for her. Tears are flowing continusoly. Neil panicked at her state.

"Avniiii... Sit here now. Drink this." Neil forcibly settled her on couch and passed a glass of water to her but she denied. Neil glared at her.

"Please baby, Drink. I promise i will not bother you but Please drink this. You are not well." Neil requested and coaxed her. She drank. He huffed.

"Thankyou, Mr. Khanna" as soon as is completed, Neil pecked her lips. Avni glared him.

"I told you. It's Neil." he said with a smile. Avni angrily got up from couch.

"I want divorce" Avni demanded. As soon as she completed, Neil furiously got up from the couch and banged his fist on the glass door of the book shelf. Yet the glass doors are of very thick and of good material, still Neil's anger is at top.

The heights of his patience is now drowning in, and the only person who has this power in the whole world is Avni. The word 'Divorce' is like a trigger point of his anger. Few glass pieces get scattered on the floors. His blood made it's way from glass door to floor. Some of blood drops are scattered on floor like small marbles. Avni unmanned by what happened few secs ago, she was still processing the things, but suddenly got panicked as she find Neil's hand is bleeding.

"What's wrong with you, Neil?" She took his hand in her. "sit here" she ordered him to sit on couch. Her voice became too gentle and soft, now. She rushed to washroom for the first aid kit and came back with the lighting speed.

She took his hand in her and started treating it.

"Is it hurting, a lot?" there was the pain in her voice. Like if she is feeling the pain and going through it. To reduce his pain, she blew air from her mouth.