Chapter:- 39

⚠️Warning⚠️

Writer's POV part have some dreadful and brutal contents. Be ready for it before you start reading and this has the direct connection with the story's plot.

I would really appreciate if you take the acts as fictional one and do not criticize me for writing this stuff or call me heartless.

Peace.
___________________________________________
**************************************

Writer's POV

"Good job, Inayat." A maniac voice appreciated a girl standing in the dark room in her early twenties.

"Thankyou, boss." Inayat answers with a evil smirk on her face.

"I already told you, he married her already." A different gruff voice states as he dangerously licks the flat surface of knife from bottom to its top.

"But she's mine. My personal doctor." The very same maniac voice whispers darkly as he stands up from the chair and rounds the expensive wooden desk.

He saunters infront of Inayat who is standing right at the opposite end of the table and coils her waist in his arms. Voluptuously, he pulls her body to his hard chest as he watches her white fair swells peeking from her white button up shirt whose upper three buttons are already undone.

Her eyes twinkles as his dark breath fans on her soft skin meanwhile he dugs his face in the crook of her neck making her hitch as she fist his shirt on his bicep.

Inayat bit her lips when he sucked her sweet spot, "Aummm...boss!" She breathlessly moans as he animalistically licks her necks and ascends to her face. He urgently captures her lips in his as he sucks them harshly before assaulting her pulpy lips meanwhile grazing them between his teeth.

Silently as he keeps kissing her even after her attempts to get apart to grab oxygen; he pulls her via tugging her hairs harshly with his left hand and ambling his right hand to his back.

His brother keeps knife in his hand while the devil opens his dark eyes and took a good glimpse of breathless beauty he sent to grab some information.

And in a spur of moment, he pushed her away from him; still his hands fisting her hairs brutally. Their front still gluing to eachother.

Inayat opens her eyes and ushers her hands to his face sensually as she traces his jaw with her fingers and passes him a sultry smile, "Make me come for you, boss."

A maniac evil smile spread on his lips and suddenly her slurry smiles wipes out as he mercilessly slits her throat in a go.

"Yes, baby. Come for me." He mutters huskily in his dark voice as he stare right into her widen eyes which eventually drown into unconscious state as the death engulfs her and the blood oozes out of her neck and mouth.

Her eyes were turned red and stays half opened as a tear slides down from her right doe. And that moment she realised, karma hitted her badly for murdering those childrens and raping their mothers for her sexual needs.

His younger brother chuckles dryly on his brother's famous way of killing their lady informers.

"Drop the teaser, little brother." The man says as he sit on his knees beside Inayat's dead body.

He hastingly tore her top apart and eyed her fresh body flesh. He bits his lower lips and he groans thunderously, "Red! Hm? She's wearing what I asked her to. She didn't heard you, brother; so I am going take her first."