Chapter:- 21

Avni khanna

After showering, I slipped into a white high waist jeans and brown cardigan bonkers top as it's already mid-December here.

After a satisfied sigh I walked off the closet only to find breakfast on the table

'Where is Neil?' I wondered. He need to understand that I am angry with him. He need to put some efforts. It's easy because I am not going hard on me as I was doing till yesterday.

While thinking where could Neil would have graced his presence; I walked to table where the breakfast was placed. As I opened the pot; my eyes twinkled. It was my favorite dish.

"Poha!" I squealed in happiness. Without any delay I served myself some in the plate which was placed near pot and took a bite with the help of spoon.

"Amm..." As I started to chew; the taste of poha intoxicated my mouth. I know this taste. Neil made it. For me. Efforts. He is doing efforts. I smiled.

That brought many of our college memories back. He took a whole week to learn how to make poha especially for me. I laughed and cried at the memory. Our old days.

Controlling my overwhelming emotions, I finished half of the pot. Not my fault; I was famished and poha made by him was wholesome.

**********

After sipping water, I wondered where he's gone? I don't have his number also. Of course I forget to ask. If he have to leave me alone in this big room then why the hell he insisted..ohh sorry, ORDERED me to stay here.

I made my way towards the door, so that I can search him. I clicked the door handle many times but it wasn't opening.

"Aarrgghh. Seriously, you locked the door Neil, so that I can't flew away." I banged the door but no one answered.

Puffing my cheeks, I don't know why I fished out my mobile phone from my pocket and walked to bed.

After comfortably placing my back on the headboard and placing a pillow on my lap; I opened my phone.

There were so many missed call. When I say SO MANY, I mean it. It wasn't only from Kia, Rishabh, Sophia, mom or hospital staffs but there were hundreds of calls from unknown numbers.

'What happened?'

'May be earthquake.'

'It can't be. Stop it Avni.' I shook my head.

Even there were recent text messages from Kia. I opened it which says;

Avni...Avni!! Where the hell are you? Why aren't you answering our calls? Aren't you coming to the hospital today?

.

Okay! Sophia fed me with everything. Emmm! So you are with your husband.