Chapter 32: "The Preparation"

The very next day, Michael and I finally begin to work on our boat for travelling the river.

The gorillas approached to participate in helping us with the materials such as bamboo branches, wood, vines, and some rocks.

Things were going really well, until it's our break time, and Michael decides to lie down on the grass and relax for a while from our hard work building our boat. Michael invites me to relax for a moment, so I did.

-Oof! We're almost done!- He said, while taking a deep breath.

-Oh yes, definitely.- I responded to him, while I scratch my head.

-That's really good. Make sure we don't forget anything, okay?-

-Okay, Mike.-

-Hey, are you okay? I see you scratching yourself too much.-

-Oh no, it's fine. It's probably the nerves I get for getting ready, or stress.-

-Are you sure? It seems like you're scratching too hard. Here, let me check your scalp.-

Michael grabs me, and looks into my scalp.

-Oh my God!- He got shocked.

-What is it?- I got concerned.

-You have... bugs over your head!-

-Really? Ugh! Get them off! Ew, gross!- I screamed of horror.

-Wait! I got an idea!-

Michael stands up, and whistles, calling a member of the gorilla groups. A pair of them shows up, and Michael communicates with them, telling them that I have bugs in my head.

 A pair of them shows up, and Michael communicates with them, telling them that I have bugs in my head

They seem to agree.

-What did they say?- I asked.

-They said that they'll groom your head, and eat the bugs out of your head.- He responded.

-Oh... is it safe?-

-Don't worry, they're experts.-

-Okay...-

I immediately allowed them to groom me, just to remove these annoying bugs off my head that are driving me crazy. It's fucking itchy as hell!

The gorillas begin to gently separate my hair, and with their fingers, picking a bug carefully off my scalp. I have to sit down and try to relax.

-Now you stay there and try to relax. Do you want a snack?- He said.

-Uhm... okay.- I responded, getting too comfortable.

-Okay. I'll be right back.-

A couple of minutes later, Michael comes back with some bananas he picked up from trees. He sees me getting too relaxed while the gorillas continue pinching all the bugs off my head.