Chapter 8: "Home Sweet Home"

So many months have passed since our arrival on the island, and we have built our cave into a fantastic palace. We added fences made out of rocks and creating bamboo cane handlers at the corners outside the cave.
We made a eating area on the right side of the cave's entrance, with a nice rocky table and wooden chairs, out of bamboo and other materials. And a small cabin on the left for food keeping.
The inside of the cave has been turned into a luxury room, with amazing decor and furnitures. The sleep nest is still there and so as the rocky chimney.
Michael and I have become the happiest couple in the world! Enjoying our immortal lives with games, healthy food, exercise, and of course, sex. Having sex in any kind made our lives better! We are now the perfect couple in the peaceful place that no one has ever seen.
We've done so many things in the past few months while building our home perfectly, such as: chess, volleyball, swimming (he taught me how), exploring the rainforest way more, trying new things around, and much more.
The black panther has become our pet, we named him Blacky.
Michael has enjoyed having sex with me like he'd never done before. He finally got to fuck a young woman like he ever dreamed of, and he in fact liked to touch my beautiful body like a treasure. He once said that he already brought his children to the world and that are doing their best will in their lives, and he's so proud of them. I didn't get pregnant, so he can penetrate me whenever it's perfect for ourselves.
We often have sex anywhere, anytime. It's the most pleasant thing in our lives, and we love each other so much. He's been singing one of his beautiful songs to me, and I gave him sweet surprises. We're so happy being naked forever, without wearing a loincloth or anything. Our bodies feel healthier and stronger than in the old civilized world. We're so comfortable.
The island has chosen us to live in peace and harmony together, without worries.

It's a dream come true.

It's a refreshing night on top of our home, we're standing behind the fences and looking at the jungle during the night, after our delicious dinner

-Wow! It's beautiful! Our home is like no other, right?- I said.
-Yeah, it is. *Sighs* Yep, our home is so gorgeous, it's our kingdom now.-
-Hmmm... interesting. You're a king, and... I can be your queen?-
-That sounds good! You're a queen now! It's a dream come true!-
-Aww! I'm so glad we're a royal couple. I love you very much, Michael. You're my sweet king.-
-And you, my queen.-

He kissed my hand, so softly.

Then, he decided to do something more romantic and cute. He wanted to dance with me, in vals form.

-Wanna dance?- He asked.
-Why sure, sweetie. I'd love to.- I answered.

He placed his right on my waist, and mine on his. Then, his other hand grabbing mine. And, he began singing Smile.
His sweet singing surrounded the area, and we began dancing with each other. I followed his steps very well. I then laid my head over his shoulder for just to feel that adorable moment in our lives. I smiled with joy.

-I love you so much, Michael! You're the best person.-
-Awww! I love you too, Mary. This is so lovely.-

We then started to hug each other so cute and heart warming. It's so beautiful being so close to him! I'm in paradise, with an angel!
I gave him a warm kiss on his lips, and continued hugging, and he later kept singing.
Minutes later, we laid down on a leaf made carpet on the floor, looking at the sky, with our bodies close together. We began to feel relaxed.