Chapter 16: "Michael, The Savage"

While the island is getting covered with a refreshing rain night, we've decided to stay inside the warm cave for the night and relax. We set the fire in the rocky chimney and we lighted up the walls with wooden torches in the entire room. It feels so good when we relax inside the refreshing environment. We're sitting next to the fire.

Michael begins to moan softly, when I'm massaging his back with my hands. I'm quite of a good expert in massaging skills since I was in the old civilized world. Michael needed that therapy because of his back condition. Right now, he's completely healthy. No depression, no sadness, no pain, no worries, and no more problems. Just live natural in a beautiful place like this.

-Mmm... yeah. That's perfect. That's right.- He's moaning with relaxation while having that good massage on his shoulders.
-Is that good, Mike?- I asked him while I'm still working on my hands on his back.
-Just a little more down. Thank you... ahhhhhh, yeah! That's so good!-

He's so relaxed right now. He needed it. He feels so much better than ever. I'm happy to be in this wonderful place with him. It's a gift from our almighty, because we've been good people. It doesn't matter if we're having sex in the jungle, it's because we're completely happy in our new lives.

-There, there... do you want a massage too?- He asked after I stopped massaging.
-Yeah, sure.- I answered nicely.

We switched places. I sat in front of him and he placed his gentle large hands on my back. He's gonna give me a massage as much as he could, because he never tried it before.

-Is that better, sweetie?- He asked while moving his tough fingers on my back.
-Yeah! You're doing it really good. Great job!- I cheered him up. He's actually doing it really well.
-Wow! Thank you, honey. I'm glad you liked it. Just relax, okay?-
-Okay.-

He massaged my back and shoulders for a while. After I told him to finish, he hugs me. He placed his large warm hands on my breasts and it feels so amazing. He then kisses my left shoulder. After that, he lays his head over my shoulder. Awww! He's so adorable!

He doesn't stop being a cutie. He's so gentle and sweet. He wanted to give the best for me. I really appreciate it so much. He didn't stop hugging me for a while. He's so warm and soft at the same time. It's so beautiful.

-Michael. You're so sweet.- I said.
-I know, baby. So as you.- He answered, soft spoken.
-Awww! Thank you, honey. I am very happy to be with you. You're my everything.-
-You're welcome, dear. I am happy too. You know? This is our true home. We live together as a sweet couple, no matter what. We can do whatever we want. We're completely free in this world. It's good to be here.-
-Yeah. Hey, wanna go to bed now?-
-Hmmmm... okay, sounds good. But, do you wanna warm up a little?-
-I'm fine, honey. Thank you. We've done it this morning.-
-Oh, yeah. That was amazing. But... we can still do it again tonight, right?-
-Seriously, Mike? Do you wanna have sex tonight? You're so savage! (I said it in a funny way)-
-I'm always savage, honey! Look at me... I'm so happy to be completely naked and I really enjoy making love with each other. It's the most amazing and beautiful thing we ever have! It's so pleasant and relaxing.-
-I understand, Michael but... I don't have the guts right now, I'm really tired right now.-
-Oh... then... what do you wanna do?-
-I need to rest. I know your hormones are very active but I'm extremely tired and I have to go to sleep.-
-Oh wow... I'm a little tired now too.-
-Are you sure? Because I can see your beautiful cock pointing at me!-
-I know. To be honest, I ate the sour hormone fruit after we brought the food here. I just wanna chill out. I really love you.-
-Awww. I'm sorry, baby. What do you wanna do now with that boner of yours?-
-Well... you are a great massager so... could you rub it for me? I can't stand the urge for letting it do it's delightful work.-
-Alright. I guess you really need this treatment. You're very sweet.-
-Thanks, sweetie. I really appreciate your patience. My penis is highly active, so it needs to feel free on its own.-

He laid down on the nest, and then laid next to him closely. He's so warm and soft. I grabbed on his beautiful erection and rubbed it gently. He moans and smiles of relaxation. He's feeling better now.

-Ahhhh, yeah! That's great! Mmm... so great. Ugh! Thank you so much!- He said while feeling the sweet rub around his soft dick.
-No problem, honey. You know? It feels really good actually. I haven't seen such a gorgeous penis. Yours is so amazing. And it's really tasty.-
-*Chuckles* Yeah! It is. I'm feeling so much better now. Oh, yeah...-

He crossed his arms behind his head and spreads his legs wide open, letting himself stay calm, with his precious erection up. I laid my head over his chest and continued rubbing. It's so calm now.

-This is amazing, Mike. I'm glad you're enjoying this.- I said in a sweet way.
-It's okay, honey. Besides, I'm happy that you're having a good time with me. You're so kind.-
-Thanks, Mike.-

He then gives me a warm kiss on my forehead. He's so cute. And after several minutes of rubbing his dick, it begins to squirt cum. He had to hold it by himself.

-Argh! Man! I guess this is up to me to jerk myself!- He said while rubbing his huge dick.

I couldn't stay awake so I fell asleep. Michael had to stay up all night to masturbate. He even had to go outside after the rain ended and mark his new territory with his shooting cum over a bush. He couldn't resist holding his sexual senses. He made a mistake in eating that fruit. So he had to fuck on a tree hole like a pussy and made sex animal noises all night. It made our panther Blacky wake up from his sleep. Michael has been turned into a wild naked man. He has to have sex for satisfying his body. It's hard to hold it.

-OH GOD! WHY I HAVE TO DO THIS!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!- He yelled so loud. He had to stay outside all night, until he finishes masturbating on a tree.

The next morning, I woke up from a deep comfortable sleep, and then I noticed something odd. He's not here with me. So I knew that he stayed outside to masturbate. I had to walk out and search for him.

After all morning looking for him, I finally found him, but strangely

After all morning looking for him, I finally found him, but strangely... he was sleeping on top of a tree branch. He looks so cute sleeping like a feline. I had to climb up and wake him up.

-Michael! Wake up! It's morning!- I yelled at him.
-*Yawns* Oh, man. Where am I? Oh... I see.-
-Michael?-
-Alright! I've been a jerk! I shouldn't have eaten that stupid fruit!-
-It's okay, baby. We can have sex soon. Are you hungry?-
-Yeah. I need to eat.-
-But first we need a shower.-
-Okay. I'm coming.-