Chapter 31: "The Gorillas"

It's been a long ass while, and we've been napping on the water with the loud waterfall sounds. I suddenly wake up with Michael sleeping next to me, looking like an adorable little baby.
As I wake up, Michael immediately gets up too, looking all numb as hell.

-Hey, baby. Did you sleep well?- I asked.

-Uhmm... yeah.- He answered me, with a tired face.

We've been sleeping on the water for hours, and nothing wrong happened to us. The zebra is resting by the grass at the other side of the large waterfall pool. When I started to fix my position on the water, Michael looks at me like he needed something.

-Are you okay, Michael?- I asked.

-I'm hungry.-

-Oh! Should I go bring you something to eat?-

-No... I want you...-

He then gave me that puppy face. He licked his lips, and then made that melted face.

He wants my breast milk.

I then started to grab my left breast, and said:

-You want this?-

He nodded yes.

I held my left breast for him, as he approaches me for a drink. He first kissed my breast, and he gently started sucking my nipple, closing his eyes to enjoy the taste of my own milk.

It feels so good when he's gently sucking my nipple. My nipples are getting so hard, I immediately started to feel pretty horny at the moment. I begin to cuddle his hair while he's sucking my nipple. He looks so damn adorable as he's enjoying my breast feed. Just like last time, he looks like a cute baby.

He couldn't stop sucking my breasts for a while, he's so hungry. I'm feeling hungry too but I don't know what I could eat.

Finally he finished his meal. When he sat up, I could see a drop of milk coming out of his lips. He licked himself, looked at me and said

-Thank you... that was so good.-

I felt so happy for him. I then replied.

-Awww... you're welcome, sweetie.-

-Are you hungry too?- He asked.

-I am...-

He's about to stand up, and I suddenly knew what he meant. I stopped him right at the moment he's about to jerk himself.

-Honey, no... I had enough.-

-I'm kidding!- He laughed.

That made me laugh too. After that, Michael let me stay in the water while he walks out to bring something to eat.

Just a couple minutes later, he came back. He brought raw salmon, some oysters and coconut flesh.

-Here ya go. I hope these make you feel better.-

-They look delicious, thank you so much.- I felt relieved.

-No problem.-

While I started eating, Michael ended up laying down on the water.

-Hey, did you feed our zebra?- I asked him.

-Don't worry, he's enjoying some grass around here. After this, we'll continue our journey home, okay?- He answered, mentioning our next trip.

-Okay. I'll have everything ready.-

-Great!-

Several minutes after we ate, I packed everything back in their baskets. The zebra seems nervous because we're gonna take more walks, but Michael got to calm him down and making sure he still has the ability to walk a few more miles.