Chapter 42: "The Mating Dance"

More than a month later, after we got rid of those horrendous people who tried to kidnap Michael in exchange for money and fame, we finally continued to live our lives as always.

Michael taught me karate lessons since he learned that in his past life. He knew how very well skilled I got during that fight on the boat.

He even showed me how to communicate with animals just like he does. It's a whole new skill I've been getting after many years of living on this island.

The island returned to its peaceful way after the crazy rich strangers left. We deserve to be left alone and in peace. Michael apologized to me later with a romantic and sweet love making.

In no way we'll ever allow another creepy stranger arriving on our property and trying to ruin it. Michael had enough with these kinds of people, because they're not always satisfied and they're always greedy. This is why he's more comfortable here, where freedom from stress is all he needs.

He knows that his fans from the other side still miss him, but he makes sure he's still in a better place, away from pain and suffering. He still loves them, no matter what.

On the other hand, I'm also making sure that my loved ones know that I'm in a better place with the man of my dreams.

We haven't done much for over a month, all we did was playing a few games, swimming, cooking new meals, and napping all day on trees or at the beach.

It's very peaceful here.

What about having sex?

Well... We've done quite a few, but they were crazy as hell.

Michael went pretty wild by choosing a nice spot to enjoy our pleasures.

He never gives up doing the doggy style sex position because it makes him feel more dominant like a lion. But he's not that dominant, he also allows me to choose a position or act, and he follows me.

We've had sex almost everywhere, almost every week.

It made him feel more confident that he doesn't get shy trying to do it as many times as he wants.

Even though he had a skin condition in his past life, he always wanted to go to the beach and feel the sun on him, feeling its energy and warmth. Now he's finally able to enjoy it, and walk around completely naked with no shame.

I'm also very comfortable being naked 100%, because it's the natural way.

Michael really likes to climb trees to chill up there like he always did in Neverland.

Sometimes he would do silly things up there, like singing, eating a fruit, and masturbate when he wants to.

I've never seen him in that way before, cuz he used to be very shy about the things that society classified it as a taboo.

I'd let him relax up the trees, while I lay down on the comfy grass.

It's good to be just the two of us again.

On a beautiful sunny day, it's Valentine's Day.

Michael and I decorated our cave with leaves shaped like hearts, and beautiful sea shells on the shelves.

Michael gave me chocolates as a cute gift, and I gave him flowers.

It's so cute!

We took a nice chat, until Michael told me he had to go down back to the rainforest and get something done.

I told him that it's ok to go down, while I go down and take a bath in the waterfall.