Chapter 13: "Dirty Night"

The day was about to end, and I finally took a decent nap next to Michael after he saved me from drowning in the ocean. He was laying down next to me, carving a small wooden sculpture with a sharp piece of stone, for distraction. After that, he decided to go to the food cabin and prepare two cups of the "orgasm" fruit for both of us. He's thinking in having sex tonight, but this time... more WILD!

Later, he left the cups on a rocky shelf inside the cave, because he's deciding to drink them later.

Suddenly, he hears me doing a soft yawn. I was waking up.

-Ahhhhhh... what time is it?- I yawned.
-Well... it's time for a hot tub night!-
-Ahh, great! Sounds good!-

Michael picked me up from the nest, and then we all walked out of the cave, through the other side of the rocky mountain.

After several steps away from our room, we finally got inside the warm boiling water pool. It has a wonderful steam and bubbles in the water. I've never felt so complete in my life.

-You go first, sweetie.- He said, gently.

So I entered the water slowly, and the feeling of the warm temperature through my skin made me feel better.

-Ooh... ahhhhhh... much better.- I moaned in comfort.
-Yes... the water is so good. Ahhhh...yeah.- He smiled and moaned deeply.

The warm water touched our genitals and made our bodies feel much better and relaxed. This is the true meaning of paradise.

Now that we're both inside the hot tub, we're finally feeling relaxed and comfortable. After all the tough time at the beach, Michael is taking care of me and treating me with this kind of therapy. This is so cute and sweet, I can finally relax next to him.
Michael let me lay down on his chest, and cuddle my hair with his soft wet hand.

-Are you feeling better, sweetie?- He asked with a soft voice.
-Yeah. Thank you for taking me here, you're the best.- I said, laying my head over his chest.
-You're welcome, dear. Let's take a nice break in this relaxing jacuzzi. The water keeps us warm.-

We took a nice quiet pause together for a while. Then, he decided to sing me a beautiful song to give me comfort. He started singing next to me, softly. Hearing his beautiful voice is so romantic and cute, he's very sweet. We've been inside the relaxing warm water for a long while, and we've decided to go back to the cave because the island was getting darker.

An hour later, we returned to the cave, and we began to have fun in the entire room. Michael is being an adorable playful bean, jumping around and laughing with me like a crazy child. We were tickling with each other and playing other games. Just chilling around like something normal, but naked. It's much better in the nude. We couldn't resist, and it made our time the best. I was starting to feel better again.

-Oof! That was fun!- He said, laying down on the rocky floor.
-Yeah! Me too! I'm better now! Thank you, Michael!-
-Awww, you're welcome, pretty young thing. I bet you need something more tonight.-
-What about?-