Chapter 53: "To Become a Hunter"

We return back to our cave, getting ready for bed.

Our day has been very exciting because of what we saw in our home. We are now na'vi people, no longer humans anymore, and we're not sure if we'll ever get back to our old human forms and our Earth jungle world.

However, this is a big change. Michael is starting to realize that it's time for him to get up and start something new. He never imagined himself being a hunter. He's been good at catching fish at the beach and rivers, but he never thought of throwing an arrow or spear at a land animal for food before. He looks nervous and scared at first, but I try to tell him that when he let go of those fears, he'll gain confidence. No matter what, as a human or na'vi, we'll always have to hunt for food. Even though we're immortals and won't die at all, we must keep eating in order to stay healthy and more active.

The night time inside our cave is looking nice. Michael enters the kitchen cave to see if everything is put in place.

It's time for us to get used to our new bodies

It's time for us to get used to our new bodies. It feels very interesting to restart our lives as these blue alien species from another world, but we're living it.

Michael seems to enjoy his new look. He likes how he gets to be more agile and quicker than ever because of his bone structure and body built. With a tail, long ears and good eye sight, he's almost like he's the perfect human being we need to be. But he's always been perfect to me.

As for me, I'm enjoying my new body as well. I've never thought that I'd become a na'vi for real. This world is magical, and everything is possible.

Michael finished his work at the kitchen cave and returned back to the main cave.

Inside the cave, we chat for a little bit.

Michael opened up his handmade journey, and wrote about our first day as na'vi people and how our new lives started.

-That's great! You're getting started!- I said with a smile.

-I know. And I'm also thinking about writing new songs based on the beauty of Pandora. If only my fans could hear it.-

-I am sure they would. You're a genius.-