Chapter 19: "The Fortress"

The morning hour has started throughout the entire island, and we have both begin our new day with new plans. Michael has decided to go visit the chimp family for a while, to spend time with them.

We prepared our breakfast, took baths and finally, walk out into the rainforest, headed to the chimpanzee neighborhood.

It's been quite a nice while together around the rainforest. The sun is bright  and the weather is nicely warm. We can still hear from singing birds, and the howling of monkeys in the trees. It feels great being so close to nature. Michael kept on smiling and singing while walking. Itself very cute.

-How you feeling, girl?- He asked me.

-I'm good, how about you?-

-I feel amazing. It's nice to go and say hello to our neighbors.-

-Yeah. That's true. They love us now, and they're very kind.-

-This is why I chose to have a chimpanzee in the old life. Bubbles has been a very sweet and adorable little guy. I'm glad I took good care of him and by being his friend too.-

-That's very sweet. Hey, what do you wanna do now?-

-Oh, well... we'll say hi to the chimps. Play a little. Eat some fruits, and take a nice nap on the grass.-

-It sounds wonderful!-

-Absolutely! Come on! We're almost there, but...-

-What is it, Mike?-

-You go first, while I prepare an epic entrance, okay?-

-Alright. You're the King.-

-*Laughs*-

Michael walked away from me and I continue heading to the chimpanzee neighborhood.

The sweet sounds of chimps playing around is magical, and I felt very happy to see them happy too

The sweet sounds of chimps playing around is magical, and I felt very happy to see them happy too. I first entered to their territory, and they greeted me with offering fruits and holding hands as well. I sat down on the ground and chatted with the youngest ones, when suddenly...

I hear a screaming, on top of the trees...

It's Michael! He's on top of the tree, doing ape sounds. Holy cow! He's amazing!

This man has the ability to communicate with animals, and understand their emotions. He's already the Tarzan of the island, and very attractive. He climbs down of the tree and salutes his fellow primate friends after his epic entrance.

-Hey! How's it going?- He asked me after crawling down the tree.

-Oh well... you know, spending great time with the family.-

-That's great! 'Cause I brought something to the entire family. Take a look...-

He brings a pile of fruits behind the tree. All the chimps went excited to see him give them these juicy fruits as a gratitude gesture. Michael has become their best friend. He's a very sweet man.