Chapter 27: "The Return Of Wild Mike"

It's been one whole hour since I started searching for Michael. I tried looking around rivers, bushes, around other animals like elephants, lions, zebras, and more.

I couldn't find him! Where is he?

Ugh! It's getting frustrating! I couldn't find Michael anywhere!

I had to carry the baskets with all through the entire environment. I was getting exhausted.

-Michael! Where are you?! I hope this isn't another of your pranks!- I screamed, acting so annoyed.

After I screamed, a piece of a fruit skin fell over my head.

-What the-?- I said while rubbing my head.

I looked up, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It's Michael! He's up in that huge savanna tree, eating fruits

It's Michael! He's up in that huge savanna tree, eating fruits. He's crouching on the tree branch, eating like a savage animal.

-Michael! Come down there! I brought food, why didn't you wait?!- I shouted at him.

Michael throwed another piece of fruit skin, without answering me.

-Michael! Are you listening to me?!- I started with feeling far more annoyed.

Was there something wrong to him?

I put the baskets on the ground and I sat down, feeling exhausted. I started to feel upset 'cause Michael is acting like a jerk.

Suddenly... Michael comes down and he began to act strangely. He looks at me and starts to smell my hair.

Wait... was he being an animal again?

-Michael, stop being Tarzan with me. I know you're pretending to be.- I said, ignoring his silly actions.

Michael didn't answer. Until then, he begins to crawl into the basket and reaches out pieces of raw fish and starts devouring them.

-Hey! We're supposed to share! Michael, stop! Stop it, I say!- I shouted at him, trying to take away the basket.

Michael suddenly growled at me, like a hungry baboon.

-Michael, please don't tell me you're "wild" again.

I started crying in front of him, trying to make sure he's not pretending to be an animal.

Michael stops eating the raw fish, looks at me while I'm crying, and he crawls in front of me. He gives me this adorable look, and then, he licks my cheeks covered with tears. Then he licks my face like a dog.

-Michael! Stop! You're tickling me! Mike... stop!- I started laughing and trying to push him off.

Michael moves back and sits down on the ground like an ape, and begins to scratch himself.

I suddenly realized, that he returned being "wild" again.

-Wait... do you know who I am?- I said to him.