Chapter 9: "Cutie Nudie"

We woke up in the beautiful sunrise over our gorgeous island. Our bodies woke up fresh and warm, as we decided to begin with a delightful shower at the waterfall.
We finished showering together and dried ourselves in the heating cave. Later, we ate breakfast with fruits and sea food. Our healthy customs will continue forever in our immortal lives. As we I know, Michael continues with his cute singing and dancing with me throughout the day. He literally enjoys playing in the rainforest like an adorable little monkey. But this day... is about to change.

Michael and I decided to play hide and seek again. Michael's turn to hide this time. So what I did was lean over a big tree and started counting. Michael quietly walked away from me and went looking for a perfect hiding spot.
He walked so far away, and as far as he could, he wanted to trick me more. I finished counting, and started looking for him.

Michael hides behind a large tree, covered with vines, in which are filled with a special juice to be consumed. After so long of waiting, he got thirsty and hungry. He found a sharp piece of stone on the ground and picked it up. He cut the vine and sucked it, tasting that delicious white nectar of the tree. He finished drinking the juice, but suddenly, he found something strange behind him.

He found another strange fruit!

They're light green pumpkin shaped fruits with dark green spots. He got the desire to give it a try, at least it doesn't make him a horny man and make wild sex with me!

 He got the desire to give it a try, at least it doesn't make him a horny man and make wild sex with me!

He climbed up the tree with the stoned knife on his mouth, and cut down one fruit. He then climbed down to pick up the fruit. He grabbed it, and it opened like an orange, pretty dry in the inside. But when he grabbed a piece and chewed it, the whole sweet juice went through his mouth! It wasn't sour! He liked it!

 But when he grabbed a piece and chewed it, the whole sweet juice went through his mouth! It wasn't sour! He liked it!

So he ate the whole entire fruit! After that, he laid down, he got very full. But the fruit has a different type of nutrients... it gave him a dramatic transformation.

Meanwhile, I walked almost around the rainforest looking for him. I was getting tired of this game 'cause Michael was getting very clever. It took me like an hour looking for him! I don't think he has camouflage! I was thinking in quitting this game for now!