Chapter 2: "A Wonderful Night"

We spent several minutes hugging our naked bodies together and feeling the warmth inside. I've never felt so loved in my life from a sweet angelic man from my heart, he was very special. I couldn't let go for more than a minute, he was so soft and cuddly. Damn! It felt so good!

-Mary?- Michael asked softly.

-Yes, Michael?- I answered.

-Do you love me?-

-Of course, sweety. You're the best I could ever love!-

-Uhmm... Mary.-

-What is it, dear?-

-A storm is heading. Should we go back inside the cave?-

-Oh! Okay...-

I let go of him, and we walked back straightly to the cave, while we could feel little drops of rain water over us. The water was warm. I've never felt warm water from the sky in my whole life. This island made me feel better.

We went back to the cave just after the entire island was covered with rain. It feels so calm and refreshing, living in a tropical place away from pollution. Meanwhile, far away in the same spot where we removed our clothes, the clothes started to disappear completely! We turned ourselves into free people!

A while later, me and Michael prepared the fire chimney to keep our space warm, it was our first time doing in the Stone Age way, and we succeeded! After that, we made the nest a little bit bigger and more cozy, and then we decided to relax for a ...

A while later, me and Michael prepared the fire chimney to keep our space warm, it was our first time doing in the Stone Age way, and we succeeded! After that, we made the nest a little bit bigger and more cozy, and then we decided to relax for a while.

-(Sigh) This is awesome! My whole body feels better now, am I right?- I said smiling.

-Yes. Me too.- He answered, smiling with laughter.

-Hey, uhm... do you want something to drink or something?-

-Yeah, why not.-

Michael got up, and picked out a coconut with a sharp piece of stone. He opened the coconut very carefully, and after that, he laid back next to me, starting to offer me the coconut juice. He seems very gentle with everything around him.

-Here.- He said, giving me the coconut.

-Thanks.- I answered.

I drank a half of the juice. Then, after that, I felt way more better.

-This is good!- I smiled.

-Yeah! You like it?- He asked, happily.

-Yes! Want some?-

-Sure.-

He drank the rest of it. We were so thirsty, after having such a tough lovely day. Michael put away the coconut, and we decided to relax for a bit, especially to start a sweet conversation together. I've never had a conversation with him completely naked! This was so fun!

We talked about amazing things, like our best moments together, plans for tomorrow, food, games, music, etc.

Michael was like a silly little kid, just being adorable and funny. We also played for a while. We threw ourselves with the leaves from the nest, and he blew over my stomach, so I did it with Mike like a silly revenge, just to hear his cute scream and laugh! This has been the most awesome time of our lifetime!