Chapter 28: "Wild Journey Home"

The very next morning, we ended up sleeping on the tree. The sounds of the animals woke me up, and I opened my eyes, and then the sun hits me. I sat on the tree and realized that Michael is still asleep. He looks so passed out, breathing deeply. I thought of not trying to wake him up so I'll wait for him to wake up.

As Michael is still asleep, I climbed down the tree and headed for a refreshing waterfall bath.

More than an hour later, I decided to chill in the water and hoping for Mike to find me there. I begin to wait and wait and wait, until I get completely tired of waiting.

-What is wrong with Michael now?- I got very annoyed at the moment, so I got out of the water immediately.

I begin to feel extremely worried and uncomfortable about Michael because he's starting to act weird. He first became an animal again, then he got sexually active, and now... what else would he do?

I climbed the big tree to check on Michael if he's still sleeping, and I realized that he's gone!

-MICHAEL! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!- I began to scream.

All the animals heard my screaming.

I went to the cave and started looking for him. Nothing.

Where is he?

Michael is driving me crazy!

I searched for him for another hour and my stomach started to growl because I was getting hungry.

-Michael! Where the heck are you?!- I screamed so desperately.

Suddenly, a soft screaming voice is heard.

-I'm over here!- I think it's Michael.

I came to the site where he's located and suddenly... his voice is getting closer.

I hear hooves running on the ground, like a horse.

But... it ain't no horse, IT'S A ZEBRA!

 it ain't no horse, IT'S A ZEBRA!

He's riding a zebra!

Michael comes closer to me on his zebra, acting all normal. He's fully cured!

-Where were you, Mike?!- I was furious.

-Wow wow. I woke up and I couldn't find you. I woke up with a strange headache and thought I was dragged to that tree. Since then couldn't find you, I thought you were doing something important so I got time to raise a zebra for our way back home. What do you think?- He explained, looking all passive.

-Michael... you pissed me off!-

-Why? What happened?-

-First of all, you ate that green fruit and turned back into an animal again, and then you got very horny at me. And you disappeared this morning!-