Chapter 54: "Flight of Passage"

The next morning, we begin our journey together, riding our direhorses straight to our final destination as skilled hunters: the Hallelujah mountains.

Also known as Iknimaya by the na'vi people.

Michael is still looking nervous while he's riding Stripes, and Stripes is being nervous because of Mike's feelings.

- Don't worry, kitty cat! We're almost there. - I tell him, trying to calm him down.

- I just can't believe I've achieved this in my life. I'm gonna ride an Ikran! -

- Me too! I've always wanted to ride one in my life. -

- You're the geek here. I've never thought this would happen for real. -

- Wait! We're already here! -

We reached to the end of the cliff, with a large tree vine floating with rocks.

- You ready? Come follow me! - I tell Michael after getting off from my direhorse.

- I certainly am. -

Michael drops to the ground, and takes a look at the floating vine with rocks.

- This is where we should climb, to go where the Ikran creatures live. - I told Mike.

- Okay. Here we go... -

I start climbing first. Michael then follows me.

We both start climbing on the rocks to reach the top. When I reached the very top, I signal Michael that we should jump and grab ourselves by these vines floating around.

I scream while jumping to reach out the vine that got nearby.

Michael looks at me, and then prepared himself to be the next one to jump to grab the vine himself.

- You can do this! - He said to himself

After that, he jumped, and successfully grabbed the vine.

Hurray! He made it! I made it!

We're now both climbing up to the next stop.

After successfully completing from climbing from the vines, we run over the giant vines to the next floating mountain.