Chapter 6: "Sharing With Nature"

Michael and I walked around the beautiful rainforest, holding hands, talking with each other. That amazing moment with the wild panther was so incredible! Michael was turning way more into nature. I love this place and I'm definitely staying here forever with my true love and hero. He also loves this place, he loves nature for its purity.

-Hey, uhm... Mary?- He asked.
-Yes, dear?-
-I was thinking if we... could explore the rainforest together? After I clean you up?-
-Sounds great!-

Michael decided that we go take a walk at the jungle and see new things.

Finally, at the beach, we walked by the sand with our bare feet. Michael was holding me, taking me through the water. He also wanted to try out the refreshing ocean water on his gorgeous naked body. So we got in as quickly as the time goes by.
As we're getting in... OMG! It was so good! I'm getting wet again! 💦 It's so warm! Reminds me of my family's birth country San Salvador! The beach water is so warm that it makes your day even better!
I started washing off the dirt, and my hair for a little bit. Michael wanted to give it a try and... he looks like he's enjoying it! He looks so damn hot! Beautiful! Sexy!

 he looks like he's enjoying it! He looks so damn hot! Beautiful! Sexy!

He finished getting himself refreshed, and then walks towards me. He jumped and gave me a splash! He just wants to play! Such an innocent soul. I got surprised and also gave him a splash. We started playing with the water like children, despite of being naked, it's more fun. He were laughing, running, splattering water all over, and also fell several times on it. I've never felt so happy. This is so cute and funny! I love this moment! This is the best start of the day of our lives!

Several minutes later, we got ourselves dry by sunbathing. We then decided to talk and relax for a while after that wonderful energy.
-That was fun!- He said, smiling.
-Yeah. You're so adorable, Mike. You played really well. I'm so happy for this.-
-I've never felt so perfect in my life. I feel much better being naked with you, Mary.-
-Aww! I'm also better like this. It's so healthy.-
-Yeah.-
He stretches his arms and legs and releases a relaxing moan. I did the same thing, it's so good. We laid there for a while until we are ready to go take a walk.
The refreshing wind passed through our bodies, the relaxing sound of the waves, and seagulls flying around. Such a peaceful island. A few minutes later, I started talking to Michael:
-Hey, Mike. Can I tell you something?-
-Yes, dear?-
-We look like Adam and Eve but with a piece of The Blue Lagoon.-
-That's true, honey! We really are like them! And I remembered that movie! Brooke Shields was there.-
-I've heard that you dated her.-
-Yes, I did. But we were just friends, nothing else.-
-I know. You're such a gentleman. And smart.-
-I'm a damn genius, ya know?-
-Haha! Yes! You are!-
-I'm gonna turn around. My little butt needs to sunbath too.-
-That's silly!-

He turned around and made a cute and sexy pose, like he's posing for a playgirl magazine cover. I adore his silliness, he's my life!

I also turned around and let my butt take some air. Michael looked at me, with those sexy eyes and said:
-Don't copy me...-
I was a little nervous after what he said. Then, he made a cheesy smile and said:
-Just kidding!-
I made a sigh, and laid my head over the sand. Michael is a cute prankster!