Chapter 24: "Jungle Sex"

The very next morning, we wake up on top of the large tree and we hear the beautiful sound of birds and monkeys preparing to mate. While we're getting up from our nest beds, Michael takes a nice stretch. It turns me on how he stretch his gorgeous body, and I couldn't help but stretch myself too.

-Oof! Good morning, beautiful- He said, smiling at me and scratching his head.

-Ahh, good morning, cutie. How's your sleep?- I asked.

-It was perfect. I feel warmer now. Anyway, ready for our next adventure?-

-Oh yeah! But first, let's eat 'cause I'm hungry.-

-Good idea! How about some raw fish and a fruit salad for breakfast?-

-Sounds delicious.-

Michael stood up and took out some leaf envelopes, and put them in front of us. He opened one and took out some slices of raw fish. Then, I opened another leaf envelope and took out chunks of cut off pieces of mango and pineapple.

It's a delightful way to begin our day with a tasty meal.

-Mmmm... this is good. How long have we been eating raw fish?-

-I certainly don't remember. Since we got here in the first place, we don't begin counting the time we've stayed here. With my eidetic memory, I say... like a couple of weeks ago *smiles*-

-Oh well... great idea for a nice breakfast meal for today.-

After we ate, I've decided to climb down and begin taking a look at the rainforest.

-I'm going down, okay?- I said while preparing myself to climb down the tree.

When I landed on the ground, I realized how agile Michael has become. Far more agile than he was on stage. He swung down the tree with the tree vines, like Tarzan.

-Wow! Impressive!- I said while he's going down.

-Hehe... *giggles*- He laughs with excitement.

-Aww man. You look so adorable! Let me scratch that head of yours.- I began to act cute at him.

Mike begins to feel a little embarrassed. He begins to scratch his head, bite his lips and lean behind the tree. He looks kinda hot too. He then leaned his head down beside me by the tree and I let him scratch his head.

After that sweet cuddle, I gave him a warm kiss on his forehead.

-You're very beautiful, my sweetie pie.- I said to him.

-Awww, Mary. You're so beautiful too.- He said, smiling at me.

-By the way, you look so good today. Would you like to chill out this morning?-

-Really? Sounds nice. Do you want me to bring down the red fruits? 'Cause I feel so good today.-

-Uhm, okay. It's good for us to begin our pleasant moment together in the other side of this island.-

Michael climbed back to the top of the tree. Several minutes later, he climbed down with the red fruit on his hand.

-This is our morning snack, wanna join?- He asked by offering me his slice of the fruit.

-Yeah, sure. I'm thinking in going to that corner. It looks fresh and there's a rocky wall to hang around.-

-Sounds great.-

We both begin to eat the red and sour fruit.

Right after eating the fruit, Michael has gone crazy! He began to climb and swing up in the trees and screaming with joy. I began to also run around with tons of energy and joy.