Chapter 40: "The Betrayal"

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence like bleeding and much more. View with discretion. Thank you*

The next morning, Michael wakes up, but this time, by himself.

He looked around and found out that I'm gone. He thinks that I probably got out to make breakfast, so he walks towards it.

 He thinks that I probably got out to make breakfast, so he walks towards it

He searched me in the kitchen, not there.

He then thinks I'm probably showering at the waterfall.

He goes downstairs, checks the waterfall, still nothing.

-Hmmm... where's Mary? She's supposed to be...-

After that, something bad is gonna happen.

Shot!

He gets shot with a tranquilizer on his buttocks

He gets shot with a tranquilizer on his buttocks. He takes it off, and realized that he's been caught.

He falls down on the ground and barely sees the couple approaching him, with handcuffs.

-What the hell are you? I knew you aren't good!- He's feeling numb cuz of the tranquilizer's chemicals.

-*maniacally laughs* Oh, buddy. We know you've been defensive towards us. But since we found you, it's time to go back where you came from- Martha said, holding the handcuffs.

-Yeah. Your fans must have been missing you ever since you left their world. But now, they'll see who you actually are. A freak!- Apollo said, getting ready to handcuff him.

-Noooo! Mary! Help me!!!-

-She can't hear you, honey. We caught her too. She's no use, so we tied her up and she won't be able to rescue you.- Martha said to Michael, grabbing him by the chin.

-Oh Mike. I've never been your biggest fan, I lied so you can trust me. Besides, I never thought you end up like this after all these rumors about you. You're gonna make us a fortune out of your filthy animal behavior- Apollo said when he finished putting the handcuffs on Michael's wrists.