Chapter 18: "The Perfect Gift"

The sun is about to set, and Michael had to walk straight to the mud puddle. He looks really upset. He usually used to win in many games like water gun fights, basketball, video games, etc. But this is the primitive life. We make our own games and we make the rules. So I won the game, and Michael gets the chance to get a fair price for his lost in the game. I don't call it a punishment, because I wouldn't punish my poor baby.
Michael heads towards the mud pool. And finally, he's in front of it. I told him that he can cover himself in mud all over his body for the rest of the evening. So he quite liked the smell of it. He likes the smell of mud after a rainy day. What a cute and weird fella.

Anyway, Michael comes to the mud puddle, while I followed him behind. He turns around and shocks himself, saying:

-Woah! How...? What are you doing here?-
-I just wanna remind you that before you start covering yourself with mud, you have to let yourself fall into the puddle.-
-Oh, dear...-

After that, he falls down on the puddle, splashing with mud all over the place.

-Hummmm... this isn't so bad. It feels... really good!- He said, reacting really confident.
-Ya see? Now, you have fun while I go upstairs and make some dinner.-
-Uhm... for how long am I gonna be here?-
-As soon as you hear crickets singing.-
-Oh... well...-
-Okay! I'll see you later. Don't forget to shower, baby boy!-
-I won't forget, honey! *Laughs*-

It's been a while since I left, and Michael began to do stuff on the mud puddle. He's been rolling around like a furry pig, and making mud angels like snow. He's quite enjoying it.
He seems to enjoy it, especially naked. He doesn't find this like a punishment. He finds it like a piece of enjoyment. It's nothing bad at all.

Several hours later, the sun is setting, and Michael stays laying down, looking at the sky, completely covered in mud. He seems very relaxed.

He yawns, and then... he hears a strange noise next to him.

It's a warthog.

It's sniffing in front of him! He got in shock by the friendly surprise. The creature is also covered in mud. So Michael had to interact with the animal for a while.

-Oh... hello, there. I bet you need a little buddy to spend time with.- He said in a cute way to the animal.

The warthog sits down next to him

The warthog sits down next to him. Michael stares at it, and tries to think what to do to not scare him off.
Michael cuddles the innocent creature. The creature stayed calm by the touch of his own hands. He found something to chill out with. He's back think about me. He's been always trying to find something special for me, but what? Either way, he's a very sweet man. He knows what I deserve. It's called love.

After that moment, the warthog kisses Michael's cheek with his large tongue. Michael felt like he finally found a new furry friend. It was cute, but gross at the same time. After that, the creature walks away.