→ 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚

---------------------------------------------

SEB STOPPED SMILING WHEN HE SAW HOPPER AT THE OPEN DOORWAY OF THE CABIN, SEEMING TO BE WAITING FOR THE TWO. Not wanting another screaming row, Seb grabbed El's hand, the girl startled as her brother shoved past Hopper, the man following quickly. "Friends don't lie. That's your bullshit saying?" Hopper spat, Seb turning to him. "Stop-" "I need to have a chat with you." Hoper pointed in Seb's face, the boy confused. "Don't walk away from me!" Hopper moved past Seb when El walked to her room, the girl taking her jacket off with a huff. "Where'd you guys go on your little field trip, huh?"  Hopper asked as Seb moved under his arm to his sister, putting his jacket and shoes in her wardrobe. "Where?" Hopper demanded when none of the twins answered. "Did you go see Mike?" He asked, El sighing. "He didn't see me." She spoke simply, Seb nodding as he sat on the end of El's bed.

"Yeah, well that Mother and her daughter did and they called the cops." Hopper spoke, Seb's eyebrows knotting. "Why did they do that-" " Shut it, kid!" Hopper yelled, Seb flinching a bit and gulping as Hoper turned back to El. "Did anyone else see you? Either of you?" Hopper spoke sternly, Seb staying quiet and deciding not to tell Hopper about Will and the girl as El shook her head. "Nobody saw me." She suddenly spat, Seb letting out a hum of agreement as Hopper sighed. "You put us in danger. Both of you. Especially you." Hopper and El looked to Seb, the boy very confused. "You promised..." El spoke up, turning back to Hopper. "We go! And we never leave!" She yelled at the man, Seb staying quiet. "Nothing ever happens!" She continued, stomping slightly as Hopper didn't stand down.

"Yeah! Nothing happens and you two stay safe!" He shot back, the twins flinching before Hopper held his face in his hands. "You lie!" El spat, Hopper looking back up at her. "I don't lie! I protect and I feed and I teach! All I ask of you two is to follow three simple rules. Three rules. And you know what?" Hopper turned to Seb, "You can't even do that!" He yelled, looking back to El as she stayed quiet. They both watched as the man stormed out, Seb looking down. "You're both grounded. You know what that means?" Hopper shouted, Seb rolling his eyes. "I know what it means!" He yelled back, Hoper appearing at the door with a deadly glare. "Don't even talk back to me when you've put us in more danger than her." He spat, Seb standing up as El teared up. "What did I do?!" Seb yelled, Hopper's eyebrows raising as he walked in front of the boy. "Let me give you a story,"

"Will Byers and his Mom come in for one of his checkups. What does he say? He says that he saw a boy with brown hair before him in one of his episodes. What happens next? Oh, Will can't stop thinking about the boy he saw and tells the Lab workers all about him!" Hoper yelled, Seb staying quiet in defeat. "Yeah, that's what you did." Hopper spoke, holding up a box of Eggos and a box of pancakes. "That means no Eggos or pancakes, and no TV for a week." Hopper spoke, chucking the boxes on the ground before walking to the TV cord. He tries to pick it up before El holds it down with her powers, Hopper looking back to the two. "All right, knock it off. Let go." Hopper spoke calmly, Seb walking next to El as he glared at Hopper. "Okay, two weeks." Hopper spoke, trying to pick up the TV again. When it didn't work, he looked back up at Seb, expecting him to do something.