First breaths

The small little Indoraptor cracked open his egg shell with great delight. He couldn't see anything for those first few moments, but when he was able to see he saw a vast ocean of green and brown things hanging over his head. He chirped and called out for food. This behavior was more instinctual then anything else, and being hungry was the only thing this hatchling knows so far. He chirped and squealed until there was food dropped infrount of him. He wasn't sure where it had come from or what it was but at that age, he didn't care where it came from. His only worry was filling his little belly with food. He crawled over towerd the huge slab of meat and ripped into it. His small teeth weren't quite ready for this type of meat though and he stood back as the meat suddenly began to float into the air. He looked up, the light assaulting his eyes. He got use to it and his vision cleared, he saw a large gray-ish snout holding the meat. After a while the gray snouted thing opened and dropped a small portion of meat into his mouth. This time, the meat was much softer and easier to chew. The gray snouted thing poked at him softly and it seemingly barked a small cry of delight. From this moment until the day he reached nine months of age, this gray snouted thing would be called the food giver. Atleast in his mind that's what it was called. He felt the food giver poke him again and he pushed it back, jut a little. Although he pushed back the food giver continued to poke him. He wasn't sure what it was doing or why it was doing this, but it was getting annoying. He rose to his full hight and chirped for the food giver to stop poking at him. Right as he did that, the food giver stopped poking at him. It barked at him and stood back. As it did, he realized that what ever was standing infrount of him wasn't just a snout. It had a full body. The main part that caught his eye was a long blue stripe running down the entire length of the creature. It looked into his eyes. The creature's amber eyes looking right into his. The creature jerked its head back and growled. It suddenly picked him up very forcefully and ran into the ocean of green. The flaps of green slapped him in the snout and belly until the creature stopped running. It jerked its head around, with him still in its jaws. It continued to run until they reached a clearing. The creature looked around and found a small patch of dirt. It dropped him and sat right infrount of him. The creature's long forearms curled around him and pulled him in closer. Although his little mind couldn't comprehend what was going on at the moment, but his little mind would develope in time. It had to, atleast if this little one was going to survive in this harsh world.