His world

Titan often roamed around his territory, but there was one issue. Food was quickly being depleted. He didn't know why, all he knew is that food was running out.
He saw most of the animals moving north, so he decided to follow.
He needed food, and it had been ages since he had gotten a proper meal.

As he walked through the dense forest he felt as if he was being watched. Using his powerful nose, he smelt something in the air. It was a strange sent, but he had smelt it before.
Stick walkers.

The weird creatures that roamed around in giant metal things. The same creatures that put him here.
Titan didn't hate, or fear them, but he knew to leave well enough alone.

He quickly pivoted and turned to his right before continuing on his journey to the north.

A few hours into his migration he had already found two triceratops, powerful horned beast that are better left alone.
Soon his luck would change when he spotted a fermilior pack

Not a raptor pack, but a pack of smaller carnivores. They had often led him to food, and today they were particularly noisy.
What could they be so excited about?

Titan ripped through the trees and found the small carnivores nibbling at the corps of a brachiosaurus! He's struck gold!
Without hesitation he growled at the tiny pest, forcing them off of the bounty.

He dug his snout into the carcass with pleasure as his stomach was finally filled in over three months.
Suddenly he heard stomping coming from the trees to his left.
Titan whirled around and saw a set of bulky jaws opposite to his tail.

He snarled at the new creature. What ever it was it was intruding on his new territory.
He bellowed at it, but to his suprise, the creature bellowed back.

A feeling awoke in him, a feeling that he hasn't felt in years.
Not anger, or hatred, or even rage, but a sense of nostalgia.
He's heard that roar before, and he knows what kind of creature makes it.

The T-rex, a bulky beast he had fought with all those millions of years ago.
They snapped at eachother before Titan roared.

The T-rex cocked its head back and snorted. It didn't take much for the Rex to lumber away, right past Titan.
He wasn't expecting an intimidation front to work, but it did.

Not exactly what he thought would happen, but that didn't matter, what mattered is that he could rest easy knowing he scared off a T-rex of all things.
Titan sat down next to the carcass, satiated and happy, completely oblivious to the danger stalking him through the trees.