in the mind of a monster.

The Scorpius ran across the forest, angry and confused as always. She didn't really know what was going on in her own head, all she knew is that the blue striped creature is the reason she is alone. Although she isn't as intelligent as the smaller creatures she fought, she could still learn and adapt. It wasn't long before she found something to eat. A small creature with gray fur and a long snout. She bent over and snapped it up. However, she took her time killing it. Slowly ripping out chunks of meat, and slashing across it's body. After that she ate most of it, but suddenly she felt something deep within her. A second...no...third...wait no......four new hungers inside of her. She wasn't sure what they ment, but she already hated them. The last thing she needed was more mouths to feed. Speaking of hate, she could remember the face of one of those creatures she had attacked. It looked fermilior, perhaps the black one was something she tried to kill a few months ago. Oh well, she thought to herself, not caring to much. Suddenly she could could hear a noise, a noise so loud a booming it made her ears hurt. She roared into the air and suddenly saw something she wasn't expecting. A large fire ball flew into the sky and exploded, colors raining down. Her thermal vision allows her to see the heat resonating off of the fire thing in the sky. It was certainty annoying, and random courses of heat had often disturbed her hunts, but not now. She growled and stalked deeper into the forest for something to kill. It wasn't long before she found something else to feast on. It was a young Sinoceritops she had poisoned a few minutes if not an hour ago. She dug her short snout into the carcass and pulled out large hunks of flesh and muscle. Suddenly she felt the same hunger inside of her and she growled and ate faster. What ever this is, it needs to stop quickly. She sniffs out a small pit large enough for her to curle up inside of and began to randomly scatter sticks, pieces of meat, rocks, and dirt into the hole. She wasn't an experienced mother but her natural instincts were telling her to make a nest in the ground and lay eggs. She kept placing materials until the nest was finished. After that she turned around, crouched and layed her eggs, one after the other. The first two hurt, but the other two weren't so bad. She turned back around, inspecting the eggs. The largest one had gray speckles on it, and the smallest had yellow speckles. She wasn't sure what that ment, of course she wouldn't know if that was good or bad but she didn't care. All she knew is that they're will be even more mouths to feed, but at the rate she's catching food, it won't be to hard to come across....atleast for now.