New lands, New enemies.

Ripper got up and yawned as the early morning sun beat down on his black scales. Blue had been awake for the past hour, watching over the pack.
Slowly, the others began to wake up, all but Rala. Salou poked her in the neck with her snout, and Rala got up in a fright!
"Oh my-Salou don't do that." "Well my bad sleepy head, but we don't have time for beauty rest."
"So you're all finally awake?"

"Y-yeah, and we're ready to move north." Blue couldn't help but give a small half smile as she stretched her legs and led the pack towards their sanctuary.

They continue to move across the deep snow, passing through forest and other dinosaurs moving north. Most recently they spotted a herd of Parasaurolophus moving alongside a group of smaller, four limbed animals.

The pack moved without stop, until food became an issue.
"Ugh, I'm starving! Isn't there any food around here!?" Salou snorted.
"There should be some food around this area, but..." Blue sniffed around, looking for something the pack could eat.

Suddenly something powerful hit his nose. "Over there! I can smell a carcass!" The pack raced towards the sent, only to find a one of the small brown creatures the Paras had been running with. Although, this one was injured.

It had a huge gash on its right left and scars all over its body.
Of course, not wanting to pass on a free meal Rala began to sneak closer towards the dying animal.
Ripper followed, but Blue then ran infront of him and snarled.

"Not another step closer!" Ripper had figured out what his mother ment. It's a trap!
Ripper called out to Rala but it was too late.

Two large, red raptor pounced on her and dragged her to the ground. Ripper ran in guns blazing. He grabbed one of them and threw them off, but the second one had slashed at Rala's stomach and neck!

The entire pack descended on the two aggressors. Blue tore one's head off, and Ripper dismembered the other.
Rala sat there, bleeding heavily from her neck.
"R-Rala, get up!" Ripper roared.

She layed there in the ice and snow, dying. "I-I'll be-be alright." She croaked. "No, no you wont." Rala whimpered.
The baby Scorpius, although still young, seemed to recognize what was happening.
A member of the pack was dying. Rala smiled at her pack. "Y-Ya'know, it's been one-f-fun ride with a-al-all of you, b-but my ti-time is up." She chuckled slightly, before the light left her eyes.

Ripper stood on his hind legs and roared. They've already lost a member of the pack within their first few minutes of being in this new territory. Salou and Shrike clearly wanted to head back, but they had to keep on, they had to continue forward.

Ripper barried Rala under the snow, killed the horse, and helped transport it.
The pack's mood had changed, their world had changed, and they weren't sure if they could change with it.