Pissed Off Beta

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

Emily

Tyler had just given me the best welcome into his life. It wasn't like me to sleep with a guy just like that, hell, I've never been with any guy, period. But there was something different about him.

I was a girl who could not be dominated, but he managed to dominate me and claim me as his own just with one stare of those beautiful eyes of his.

He had a darkness to him that I cannot explain. But I liked, no- loved about him.

I laid on his chest. He felt so strong and rough. His muscles were still tense even after we had both reached our climax together. I won't lie, I was content for some reason. He brought peace to me I can't explain, but I was also freaking out a little. We didn't use any protection at all, and he didn't seem to care that he had finished inside me.

I hope that what we just did, isn't something that I can regret later, because I'm somehow pulled to him. I'm losing my mind. I feel scared about what I just did, letting him make love to me in such a savage way, but, it's as if my body was acting without my consent. A voice in me wouldn't shut up, saying mate with him. As if I was crazy, right? This is just ludicrous.

I sighed, running my hand slowly across his chest. His hand slowly caressed my stomach, sending sparks throughout my body. This tingling sensation makes me want to be as close as possible to him. His other hand, held me tight around my waist. He continuously kissed my forehead and temples making me smile.

"You're so beautiful Emily. I don't think I can ever live without seeing you ever again." He whispers sending shivers down my spine.

I smile, slowly lifting myself and kissing his lips. The light stubble he had tickling my nose. He had those luscious lips you just want to bite, kiss, and suck on. He was amazing.

I wanted to stay here in his arms forever. But a promise I made came back to mind. I grunted and closed my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked with a low husky voice. I sat and ran my hands through my face and hair. He kissed my shoulder and ran his hands along my waist making me moan slightly.

"Ty, I have to go. I promised my mom I'd meet with someone tonight. I promise I'll be back. Is it crazy. . .for me to say this?" I said looking at him. A confused look on his face making me feel so guilty right now. All I wanted was to stay in his arms and never leave. But I'm a woman of my word, and I gave my mom my word to meet with Kenny.

"No baby girl. It's not crazy at all." He says turning me and making me straddle him. He softly brushes my hair back and kisses my neck and shoulders, making me grunt and tilt my head back.

"Stop it. I gotta go Ty. You're making it so hard for me to leave." I said as I gasp, feeling his bulge getting big between my legs again.

"That's the idea. Why do you have to leave? You can stay here with me, forever if you want. I would love for you to stay with me." He says as he slides inside of me slowly again making a soft moan escape me.