Eyes Opened To Deception

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Emily

I walked out of the pack house, avoiding everyone. I need to talk to mom and aunt Emma. They'll know what to do, or at least tell me what I should do.

This can't be happening, I am not going to let stupid Hope pull me into one of her dumb mind games. No. I won't fall for it.

I walked into my house, slamming the door without a thought. Mrs. Tally was already cooking in the kitchen for me since she likes to pamper Ty with his favorite meals every now and then.

"Emily, dear. Is everything ok?"

"I'm fine. I just... I'm a bit tired. I think I'll go rest for a bit." I said, faking a smile, and walked up the steps and to my room.

"Oh, ok dear. I'll bring up a cup of tea for you in a bit."

"Thank you. No need though. I think I will just take a little power nap and go back to help in the kitchen for lunch. You go and rest if you'd like. I think Ty might not make it to lunch today, he has a late meeting with the elders and Lucian." I said, making her smile before I go up one more step.

"Very well, dear. Have a good rest."

I make my way up and let my body fall onto the bed, facing toward the ceiling. I cover my eyes with both hands and grunt. "God, this is ridiculous. You can't believe a word she says, Em. You need to talk to Ty. Don't listen to her." Amethyst says, making me grunt again. I know she's right, but there are so many questions I have in mind.

"I know. But, what if it's true, amethyst? What if what Hope said it's true? I've seen alpha manipulate the mind of humans when he's encountered them. He makes them completely forget what they saw. What if..." I say, standing up and looking at a picture of Ty and me in a warm embrace.

Both of us smile at each other as he holds my waist and my arms are wrapped around his neck. I love that picture of us.

"You're doubting our mate, Em. That's not fair for him or Ash. I know Hope is evil, and you should know she's capable of making any up to break you and Ty apart. Stop allowing her to get into your head."

"And what if she's right? What if Ty can do the same? What if we've met before, and he wasn't ready for me and made me forget about him? What if..." I said as the wheels in my noggin began to turn, coming up with the worst of speculations.

"What if he didn't want me, and didn't want to hurt me, so he made me forget him and left?"

"Stop it, Em!"

"No. I mean, think about it, Amethyst. Before Ty, we continued to have these weird dreams of a guy coming to visit us, making me fall in love with him and doing things, later to wake up and not have a single clue of what he looked like" I said, pacing back and forth, unnoticeably crying as I argued with my wolf.

"Do you hear yourself? How can Ty do such a thing? He can't... He wouldn't. Could he?" She adds, whimpering as I feel her becoming sad.

We both stay silent for a second before deciding on a risky move. A part of me says it's wrong, but if I need to get this stupid doubt out of my head and learn the truth, then there is no other choice.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨Two hours later✨✨

"Are you sure you want to do this? There is no going back after this, Em. Please, sweetie, think about this a little more, will you? Tyler is a great guy. You know he loves you, he'd do anything for you, you know that!" my aunt Emma had helped me make a potion and cast it with a remembrance spell.

It took a while for me to convince her. She was reluctant at first, but like her, I could be a bit stubborn, and I was not going to budge until I got this done.

"I know he is. I love him, too. And nothing is going to change for us, but I need to know. I need to do this for me, aunt Emma." I said, holding her hands and pleading with her.

She sighs and turns to her small cauldron. She adds the last ingredient and holds her hand out for me. "Very well. Let's... Let's do this." she says as we both begin to chant. I close my eyes, feeling my body lighter as I concentrate and place my energy into the spell.

I feel the warmth inside and I open my eyes seeing the cauldron light up. She holds a tiny cylinder and fills it with the potion, handing it to me.

"Em... Em, baby, where are you? I'm looking everywhere for you, Em?" Ty's mind links me. I can feel his concern, but it's too late, there is no going back.

I close my mind link, sighing as I look at my aunt. "I'll be here the whole time. I'm here for you, sweetie," she says, kissing my forehead.

"Thanks, aunt Emma," I say as I take a step back and take the potion dropping every drop in my mouth.

My head begins to throb, my heart begins to race and everything begins to spin.

It's as if I was taken back in time.

And then... It's like an epiphany. I remember it all.

It was two summers ago. I remember my friends taking me to camp to get me out of my blues. I had just seen Carter, my ex-boyfriend for the first time in two years. He talked to me as if nothing had ever happened between us.

I was so angry for holding a grudge for so long. We had patched things up, becoming friends again, but still. Something inside of me felt different.

I felt terrible for allowing myself to become bitter over a breakup. That's when they decided to take me camping to get me cheered up.

On our way down, we were ambushed by these men. They seemed drunk at first, but something seemed off. They had this weird smell... Almost like decay and an old dog. They were rogues.

They were ready to attack us when suddenly our alpha... Blake had come to the rescue and Ty followed right behind.

I was in shock. I couldn't move as I see them fight and just as quickly each beheading the rogues. Their lifeless bodies fell to the ground.

Ty stood before me, his eyes glowed, and as he got closer... I could feel the pull. His voice- sounded like an angel.

I don't know why, but I did what my heart asked and pulled him in for a kiss. I felt the instant sparks fill me as he kissed me back with the same intensity.

But then, after we both introduced ourselves, he said goodbye. He pulled away, giving me his back and whispering to Blake's ear.

Blake, our alpha had locked my thoughts and made me forget about us ever meeting them.

"I'm sorry darling. But you are better without this memory in your life." He whispers as I nod in disagreement with him.

"No! Please? Don't make me forget about you... don't leave me!" He pulls away as Blake holds my hand and looks deep into my eyes. With a burden in his heart knowing he's doing it against his own will, he slowly utters his words and makes me forget about Tyler and the attack. Tears fall down my cheeks as I see a younger me crying as Tyker walks away, vanishing into thin air, followed by our alpha.

I come back to. My eyes filled with tears as deception fills my heart. "Em!" my aunt whispers.

"I'm fine. I'll be ok." I say as Amethyst whimpers. "I guess... Hope was right."

"You have to believe... Ty had his reasons. He just wanted you to be safe. Please, believe me, sweetie." my aunt begs, and maybe she's right. But the wound is still too fresh for me right now.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

 Beta Tylerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें