Aunt Emma

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Emily

I sat at the edge of my bed, tying my shoelaces as I waited for Ty.

Last night, we went and had dinner with his parents, and we came back early soon after to what I thought was a good night's rest, but between the heat of our mating bond, lovemaking, and the nerves of my first day of training, I got very little sleep. I don't think I slept past three hours, but I was still pumped with adrenaline to get this day started.

Ty explained that they would start training one of the packs we saw recently. I was excited to see that. It made me feel a little less self-conscious about being the new one in the group.

The restroom door opened, and Ty came out in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but drool over him. "Wow. He's such a hunk." Amethyst fawns as she makes my eyes darken for a second so she can stare at him.

"Hey, he's mine, remember? But, Asher is all yours, baby pup." I say, making her chuckle.

Ty clears his throat as he grabs his clothes. I know he noticed I was conversing with my wolf. My cheeks blushed as I bit the inside of my lip. "You two done drooling over me? Or do you need a peak more?" he asks, making me chuckle.

"Sorry, baby. Can you blame a girl, though? Just look at the hunk I have in front of me? I just want to eat you all up." I add as he steps in front of me, wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me in for a kiss.

He chuckles and gives me a wet kiss on my mark, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. "You big tease," I whisper as I throw my head back. "And you love it. Come on. You don't want to be late for your first day, do you?" He whispers as he winks at me and kisses my neck, running his tongue teasingly over my skin.

I can't help but moan slightly as I feel his tongue over my mark. It feels heavenly, making me turn on. "God, you're so bad. But-" I say, kissing his lips and placing his shirt against his chest. "We gotta go." I say, making him chuckle. "Ok, ok. We'll continue this later, though," he warns me, smacking my butt and making me squeal.

We both eat quickly and then make our way to the training grounds. It's still early; the sun is barely starting to rise, and by the looks of it, we are the first to arrive besides Liam and Chester, who are walking about the perimeters followed by a few warriors.

"Hey, good morning, Ty," they say as they greet Ty with a bro hug.

"Morning, Em. Glad to finally see you join us." Chester adds, making me smile.

"Good morning, Ches. Morning, Liam. Morning guys." I say, making them smile. "Morning, m'lady," Liam says, vowing. He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles, earning a smack to the back of the head from Ty.

"Ouch, Boss!" he flinches and grabs the back of his head, rubbing it. I chuckle at both and nod my head.

"Keep your hands off my mate, you mutt," Ty says, making him chuckle. "Alright, alright. Authoritative much?" Liam adds, getting an annoyed look from Ty and making the guys chuckle.