The Girl With Silver Hair

🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨

🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨

Emily

We stride from place to place, meeting numerous couples. I have to admit, I feel out of place. Everyone seems so nice, and they all speak with Ty with optimistic respect and admiration, but I can't help feeling left out.

Either way, I made a smile on my face and listened diligently to their conversations of politics and business. It was like attending the countless time's dad and mom made me attend to all of their business meetings, and gatherings. All these businesses and political debates were not new to me. I've heard it all, and though I was quiet, it didn't mean I had no opinion of my own.

But as my mom would say, sometimes to remain quiet makes you look smarter than to commence an unnecessary debate between men with strong opinions over the difference between activism and democracies.

I couldn't help feeling that someone was watching us from afar. It made me feel both uncomfortable and exposed.

I turned in the direction of where I felt the presence of someone looking at us, only to have my heart race at a million per second as I see a young beautiful woman walking in our direction. Her gaze was captivating. Her hair was long and silver like the moon. Her skin was fair, and her eyes were perfectly dressed in light makeup leaving me feeling self-conscious about my own looks. She was without a doubt a beautiful woman.

"Ty, you'll have to come over and have dinner with us sometime soon. We'd love to get to know Emily a bit more. You two make such a beautiful couple." A man by the name of Harou, as I've learned to know the past few days said. He patted Ty on his shoulder making him smile. "Yes, I agree honey. Hope would love to see you. She just came back from her trip a few days ago. She's been busy looking after Harou and helping out at the office, but I'm sure she would love to see you. It's been ages since you two spent time together." his wife said, smiling at him.

It somehow made me feel a bit unease by this news, and if it was the same girl walking this way...then I can see why I am feeling uncomfortable with this news. A voice in my head began to whirl around, making my head spin. "That Hope better lay her hands off our man. I'll rip her damn throat off her pretty face if she so dares to touch him." my eyes went wide for a second. This was new to me. What the hell just happened? Was that my self-conscious talking? It had to be...right?

"Yes, it's truly been a long time. I can't say I remember everything about her, I'm still getting used to all this. The spell Carrie kept us under truly had a gruesome effect on all of us. I wish I could say I remember a lot, but I can only recall the past few months from knowing her. I'm sure Emily and she will love each other either way. There's nothing not to love about my future wife, I can assure you that." he says as he pulls me by my waist, and lifts my chin with his index, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

His touch always causes sparks on my skin, making a blush creep up on my cheeks as I look into his eyes. I can't help but smile.

"Tyler Slate...my favorite Primord of all time." gosh, even her voice is beautiful. I can hear a growl in my head while I try to keep myself composed. He turns towards her voice, undoing our hug and stepping forward towards her, "Hope... My Goddess, look at you? You look just as beautiful as ever. How are you?" he says as he engulfs her in a hug. The gesture fills me with both anger and resentment for some reason.

My mind keeps saying stupid remarks, urging me to hurt this girl, but... I can't. This isn't me. I've never cared for any man like I do for Ty, but why do I feel so jealous? This isn't like me to feel this way. My blood boils as I see them talk8ng to each other as if they were the best of friends. Yet... I can tell by the way she looks at him, that there is more than admiration there.

She sees him with loving eyes, and the way she moves her body makes it clear that she wants more than just a friendship with him. Unbeknownst to me, my hands are fisted tightly as I see the four laughing and enjoying their company. I sigh and step back, exchanging a quick glance from this beautiful silver hair girl. She obviously knows my presence, but the fact I have not been presented to her yet makes it clear that I am not needed here.

What was I thinking? I've only known Ty for a few months. I took off with him after just knowing him for a few hours. The mating bond he talked about... It may be strong and binding for life, but maybe this is a sign to me of why he hasn't marked me. I've seen other girls with their marks and vice-versa. It's a mark worthy of appreciation and admiration. And though Ty and I have mated, numerous times... He has not marked me up to now because he says... It's not time yet. Until my wolf awakens, whatever he means by that.

I get it. I'm not as strong as most women in his pack, and by the aura this 'Hope' is giving me, she's mighty strong as well. Maybe...this is who Ty really deserves to be with. I wrap my arms around my torso, hugging myself, trying to contain my tears, all while trying to cancel out this stupid voice inside my head who, obviously... Is too pissed off at Ty to think clearly.

I close my eyes, looking away and deciding that I've had enough for one night. I turn on my heels, Ty obviously unaware that I have walked away. I turn again one last time as I stand by the exit, seeing him laughing away as she talks to him hurts me in more ways than I'd like to admit.

I grab my phone and dial my best friend's number as I make my way to the room we were staying in, quickly changing and grabbing Ty's keys to the car he had rented for the next few days we were meant to stay here and let my best friend Chloe that I'm coming home. The pain in my heart is far too great for me to remain one more minute.

I make my way out to the car, leaving everything behind, except my phone and wallet, getting into the car and turning on the engine. "Emily, wait." I hear Ty call out as he speeds in front of the car, but I am too hurt, too pissed off to remain here. I look away, wiping away my tears, swerving the car to a side, and speeding away.

This was a mistake. I should have never come here. I should have known he was far too good to be true.

🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨