I Need to Find Her

🐺✨🤍🐺✨🤍🐺✨🤍🐺✨🤍

🐺✨🤍🐺✨🤍🐺✨🤍🐺✨🤍

Tyler

I'm such an idiot. How could I allow myself to get so caught up in a meaningless conversation between Hope and Harou that I didn't realize Emily was gone? I walked frantically from one place to the other looking for her. It was as if she had vanished into thin air.

"Ty," Liam came running towards me, making me turn quickly towards him. "Have you found her? Where is she?" I mind-linked him as I tried to mascarade a smile to not worry the other guests. He comes closer to me, whispering in my ear.

"She's in your suite. An omega from this pack saw her going in. She asked for your car to be brought to the front, I think she might be leaving." my eyes went wide as the blood rushed to my head, making me feel pale. "What? Why would she want to leave?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Is everything ok, Ty? Where is Emily? I saw her step out a while ago without a word, I figured she might have stepped to the lady's room." Candace asked, tilting her head. "Whos Emily? Did I miss something here?" Hope added making me feel worse. I'm a terrible mate. How could I've taken her presence for granted? "Oh, Emily is a beautiful girl honey. She reminds me so much of Emma when she was younger for some reason." Harou adds, making my heartache for how terrible I was feeling right now.

"Oh, is she your new friend, Ty? Hmm... You naughty boy." She says tauntingly. They all laugh, making me feel upset. They all know she's my mate, and I won't have anyone mistreat her, disrespect her, or make her feel inferior. "She's my mate, Hope. Emily is my mate. If you'll excuse me, I have to go find her." I had to go after her before it was too late. I've fucked up big time, and I need to go after her and apologize to her.

I turned on my heel and walked away, placing my left hand inside my pocket and clenching my jaw. Liam followed right behind as I gave him instructions in case I needed to leave. "Ty, wait," Hope called out to me, pulling my arm back and making me turn towards her. "Ty, is everything ok?" my sister Selene asked as she approached the three of us. "Emily is gone. I fucked up, sister. I was not so caught up in a meaningless conversation with Harou that I didn't consider her presence. I took her for granted, I made her feel bad. I have to go make it up to her, I have to apologize and make sure she knows how important she is to me." Selene narrowed her eyebrows towards me in anger.

Emily has become a very important person to her, just as she has won the heart of our pack as well. "Ty, how could you? You better go out there and get my sister-in-law, or I will never forgive you for this. Come on now, I thought you knew better, I've seen how hard it was for you to find her, why would you let her just...leave so easily?" she was right. I fought with my own heart trying to stay away because I thought it was for the best. But I couldn't. The more time passed, the harder it was to stay away. I love her too damn much to just let her go.

"Wait, are you talking about that human girl dad and Blake we're talking about the other day?" Hope chuckled, nodding her head. "Why are you asking it as if it was a bad thing? Human or not Emily is his mate. You know what can happen if they break their mating bond, this is his second chance mate. He loses her, he'll be careless forever. He needs Emily." Selene raised her voice making a few heads turn.

"So what? He can still get married to someone else... It's not like she'll be of any help to him. She's human, she can't even help him train or become stronger by their mating bond. You haven't even marked her, have you? Or otherwise, your mating bond would have allowed you to track her by now." she was right, I haven't marked her simply because her wolf has not awakened, and it will be far more painful for me to mark her now than waiting until her sold awakens.

Which, it's why no one but a primord wolf can sense that she is not human, but a werewolf indeed. "That's true, Ty. I'm sorry to agree with my daughter, but Emily as a human can be more of an obstacle to you than help. You can't even mark her without causing her harm. I know you love here, but are you sure that following the goddess will to mate you with a human was the right thing? We can always ask the elders to make an exception and allow you to marry out of the bond to someone else that will benefit you. She's not like us, Ty, and you of all as the Beta to the Primords should know that you need a strong mate."

My patients had run out, I was far beyond pissed off hearing how belittle they thought about Emily. I stepped forward, fisting my hands and clenching my jaw. "You know Harou, it's funny how a few minutes ago you were just inviting Emily and me to your home. Now...you're telling me I'm better off without her? Emily is my mate, she will always be my mate, and I'll be damn...if I let her go. If you ask me, you should be trying to help your daughter find a suitable mate to make sure that when you're gone... Your pack is left with the right alpha and not some scummbag who will direct your pack to its ruins. Now.." I said fixing my coat, "If you'll excuse me, I have to go find my mate, and finish our mating bond for good."

I knew Blake was behind me, pretending to look amazed by the conversation with the men around him, but he was listening in to our conversation. I glanced at him as he nods in approval. He clenches his jaw, and raises his glass towards me, taking a quick sip of the Chardonnay. "Go get your girl. We'll be here, let me know if you need help or need to leave," he says through our mind link. I nod once, thanking him as I clench my jaw and walk out of the place.

I sprint towards our room, but she was already gone. "Emily?" I called out, bursting through the door and hoping to see her there. The luggage I had brought her was scattered and I could tell she had changed. Her gown was on the floor, and her shoes were tossed on the floor. "Fuck.." I punched the wall next to me, making a big hole where my hand landed, I ran outside and my heart raced faster as I see her in our rental car. "Emily, wait." I felt horrible as I see the tears run down her beautiful face.

I am such an idiot, how could I let this happen? She quickly swerves the car to the side and speeds away. I was ready to run after the car. Even if she was in one of the fastest sports cars, I could still outrun it. I took off my coat, ready to shift, "Let her go, for now, Ty." Selene says, placing her hand on my shoulder.

I was on the verge of breaking. "But, Sel...I have to go after her, I can't lose her again." I remember the first time I let her go. It was the hardest thing I did in my life. I was not ready to do it again. I need her, and not just because of the mating bond. She's the best thing in my life, I thrive because I want to be a better man for her. She's my motivation, my muse, the love of my life.

"How can you ask me that, Sel. I need to go." she pulls my arm and cups my cheek making me turn to her. "She needs to cool off...just like you do. You fucjed up, yes. But she needs to think for a bit while she cools off. She knows you love her, but yes...you fucked up. And you will have to make it up to her big time."

I look at her and then out towards the direction Emily left, a tear running down my eye. "I don't want to lose Emily, Sel. I just can't."

"And you won't... I have a plan, do you trust me?" she says making me turn. I sigh, and hug my sister, kissing the top of her head.

"I do, sis. I'll do anything for her...anything." I reply, closing my eyes. Selene wraps her hands around my torso, making me feel a kick from her little bundle. "Good, because Blake and I have the perfect plan. You're lucky your best friend is the Alpha... You'll have first-class everything in the plan I have in mind. Now, leave it to me. Go get changed, and cool down. I'll let Blake know you're leaving. Go get your girl, Ty." she says, pushing me playfully on my chest.

I sigh, smiling through my sadness and kiss her cheek. "Thanks, sis." I run back into my room and open the door to get ready to change and leave.

🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨