Awakening

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Emily

We were both surrounded by everyone and I suddenly felt guilty for what I had done, even if I couldn't remember how or why.

"Young lady, what is going on here?" her father came near her, and she suddenly began crying like a little girl who just got hit by her biggest rival or bully.

"Daddy, she provoked me. You saw her, she just snapped. I was just trying to apologize to her for what happened the other night, and she just...attacked me." he clenched his jaw. His eyes went dark as he stood up and took a step close to me.

"You little-"

I suddenly became scared, but Blake and Ty came rushing in front of me, blocking me from him. "Watch how you speak to my mate, Harou." Ty's voice thundered, making Harou stop in his tracks.

"Tyler, how dare you? That is my daughter, the future alpha of our pack. Your mate has no authority over her, how dare you take her side?"

"I will do what I feel is right...and you bet your ass I will protect my mate at any cost." he takes a step closer, com9ng inches away from Harou's face.

Hope threw daggers at me, and all remorse from me towards her was gone. If she wanted a war between her and me? She had one, but I was not going to let her drag everyone else along with us.

"Young man, do you forget who you are talking to?" he asks menacingly but fails to get an intimidating reaction from Ty.

"I think who has forgotten is you, Harou. The fact your daughter is still not an alpha and is threatening my beta's mate is punishable to do time in my dungeon. Unless you want to take this to the council and have them take care of this whole situation accordingly?" Blake's eyes turned black as did Ty's.

I could feel their strong auras. It even, made me fear them if it wasn't for the fact I knew they were defending me.

Harou clenches his jaw and fists his hands looking at me, mirroring his daughter's stare at me. He takes a long sigh, closes his eyes, and in a split second changes his whole attitude. He smiles at them and pats them both on their shoulder.

"No-no. No need for that right sweety?" he says glancing back at Hope who gives him an angered look back.

"I'm sure this was just a big misunderstanding. You're right, my daughter still has much to grow and lots to mature. I apologize dear Emily. I'm sure you had your reasons for strangling my daughter. Right?" he glances at me making me lower my head.

Ty turns toward me, wrapping an arm around my waist, and lifting my chin as he places a single kiss on my lips. "Never lower your head. You're my queen, remember that," he whispers making me feel warm inside.

I smile lightly and sigh, standing tall and gulping down my pride.

"Why don't you ask her? Maybe if she worried more about the affairs in your pack instead of trying to get in my fiancee, no scratch that..." I said, wrapping my hands around Ty's neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

"My mate's pants, then she wouldn't be worrying about me or my wolf trying to rip her head off." Selene chuckled getting a warning look from Blake.

She held her hands up and shrugged her shoulders making him nod his head in disbelief, but he smirked at her, pulling her by her shoulders and kissing the top of her head.

Harou growled, looking back at his daughter. He closed his eyes, and I'm sure he was mind linking his pack, because a few of his warriors came up and pulled her lightly, making her leave the room.

The last thing I wanted was to come to a neighboring pack to cause trouble. But I especially didn't want to get bullied and see how some other chick tried to take my man away.

I'll be damned if I let that happen. Ty means so much to me, and I will never let her or any other girl get between us.

The situation slowly deescalated. Everyone went about their business as if nothing ever happened. It was just like being back in high school when a fight would break out and staff would come and break it up. Everyone would continue to be on their way and leave for a class as if nothing had happened.

I sighed smiling triumphantly, but it soon faded away as Ty turns to me and gives me a bored look, crossing his hands over his chest.

"Explain! What happened?" he asks making me bite my bottom lip.

"Ty, I swear, she provoked me. I was going up to my room after Selene and I shopped and then she just started making these stupid remarks saying I wasn't good enough for you, and she was a better match for you and-"

"God, Em... You two act like your fucking teens. Come 0n now..." he says stopping my rant and pinching the curve of his nose.

"I'll let you two talk it out," Blake said chuckling. I gave Ty my puppy eyes, but he still looked pretty mad.

"Ty, I swear, I don't know what happened to me. I was so mad at what she was saying that I just, it felt like..." I said as I reminisced about the feeling.

I told him how I felt, how everything was so surreal as if I had been sucked into a different dimension or whatnot.

He listened diligently. His bothered features turned into a smile as I went on telling him. He pulled me into a hug, taking a big breath.

"I am so proud of you, Emily. What happened to you is that your wolf came out. She protected you from Hope because she felt you were threatened. I have never seen this before with any other she-wolf. Well, except with one other she-wolf..." he says looking at me with a big smile.

"Really? Who?" I asked smiling back at him.

"My sister. She's far more powerful than that cute puppy face and big round belly," he says making me chuckle.

"She was able to allow her wolf to take over before her thirteenth birthday. She, Blake, and I were secretly shifting at age five, while every other wolf waited to turn thirteen before they were able to shift in our pack. I thought I was crazy when I was small and I was already able to talk to my wolf. I must have been a toddler still, but I already had my wolf with me."

"Indeed, you were a pain in the butt even back then." Asher, Tyler's Wolf says through his mind link making Tyler chuckle.

He pulls me by my waist tighter, placing a kiss on my lips and resting his forehead against mine.

"You're truly awake now. It's time, you need to shift once and for all." my eyes went wide.

I knew what this meant. Not only did I have to shift for the first time, but he had to mark me as well.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨