Everything's Fair In Love And War

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Emily

I was tired, we had been shopping non-stop for over four hours. That's three hours more than I was used to.

We mainly shopped for her babies. They were soon to be born, I could tell because her stomach was now very...very low.

She waddled when she walked, which to be honest, made her look so much more adorable.

Blake and Ty sent a few warriors to look after us while we shopped, and of course, Selene took advantage to have them help with all the bags.

Of course, we still bought things for ourselves as well. I had managed to snag a few pieces from Victora Secret that I know Ty will love.

Amethyst was fully awake in me now, which meant that my senses were much stronger than when I was just human. All the perfumes I had were far too strong now, so I had bought new ones that were fruity and flowery, but not so overwhelming.

Selene said she was amazed at how fast Amethyst had awakened. It was just a few days and she can already sense she was a strong wolf. It made me feel proud of Amethyst. She was already becoming my best friend...just don't tell Chloe.

"What do you think of these onesies? I was thinking maybe in black since that is Blake's favorite color, but I also like these nice baby blue colors." she says as she holds a set of onesies for twins and I laugh at the phrase, the first one reads "oh, shit." the second one says "there's two." she looks at them and she starts laughing too.

"I know, they're funny right. But I really like them, and I know they're going to make Blake laugh when the twins are wearing them. So what do you think? Blue or Black?"

I reach over to another set in blue that says 'double trouble' on them and show them to her.

"How about you take those in black, and I'll take these as a small gift from Ty and me in blue?" she smiles and winks at me.

"Thanks, Em. I love having you here with me, you know that? I knew it was a good idea when I told Ty to get you back." she says turning around and grabbing the onesies.

I stayed silent for a few seconds pondering in her words. She then made her eyes wide in shock, looking at me with her cheeks completely rose-toned.

What did she mean to get me back? I had never met Ty before, and we had certainly never dated before.

"What do you...mean, get me back?" I tilt my head, holding the onesies in one hand and placing my other hand on my hip.

"I..uh, I mean when..when you left the other day, you know with the whole Hope and her dad thing and all," she says gulping down hard and giving me an awkward smile.

She tucks a loose strand behind her ear and looks worriedly at me. I sighed and nodded my head, biting my bottom lip. I was probably just reading too much into this. That does make sense after all. He said she was the one who had stopped him and told him it was ok for him to go after me and bring me back.