Honeymoon

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Emily

Many things have happened since the day of the war, good things, as well as bad. After the attack, Hope underwent an extensive recovery full of agony and pain. She not only had to face the reality of her actions but our elders in the council were not easy on her or Wes.

They were both stripped of the privilege of being alpha and had to deal with the hatred of many.

Everywhere Wesley went, he was ridiculed, spat on, and looked down on, but of course, Selene, and Tyler had a soft spot for him. They defended him every chance they got, and I don't blame them for it. Wes will always be part of our family and so will hope because she is, after all, Wesley's mate.

The elders had not just stripped them of their alpha title, but they were demoted to serve Candace as omega. It was hard to watch but I guess they are now learning the consequences of their actions.

They tried getting away, flying to the alps where Harou had secretly bought land and had placed it in Hope's name, but again, they were denied passage by order of the king.

That reminds me, Harou was sentenced to serve life in prison under the care of the king. He is now in the king's dungeon, under maximum security. We haven't heard much more abou6 him, other than that the guards are not particularly fond of him, since word got to them of what he and Hope had done.

Hope unfortunately is still in a wheel chair. No matter how much I helped her, she was still unable to walk.

She was so bitter at first, throwing everything in her path and erupting in anger every chance she got. But she soon learned that hatred wasn't her problem. It was her heart. She needed to heal and let go of all the anger she had inside.

Getting the same hatred she once spat at everyone in return had finally caught up with her. She broke down, and apologize publicly to everyone. Though many still haven't forgiven her, because, well... Who could forgive the person that killed your loved one, right?

Candace has slowly begun to learn to be courageous and has become a strong leader with the help of Selene and my aunt Emma. I admire their friendship, they are truly soul sisters, and have embraced me as one of theirs.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be best friends with a lycan, become a werewolf myself, and see my aunt Emma again, who, like me, se]he is a half healer and a witch. I always thought she was odd, but now I know that she's not, what she is, is an awesome person.

As for me and Tyler, we are finally on our way to our honeymoon.

Our pack gave us a second ceremony to celebrate our wedding along with their Haka-like ritual, or as I like to call it, the Primords Pride. We had a blast; partied all night, sang, ate, and more.