Fight For What's Yours

💞🐺✨💞🐺✨💞🐺✨💞🐺✨

💞🐺✨💞🐺✨💞🐺✨💞🐺✨

Emily

I drove as fast as I could through the narrowed road while tears ran down, staining my cheeks. My hands gripped tightly around the steering wheel as I kept trying to stay on the road; I was seeing blurry from so many tears. "TURN BACK! You have to go back. You can't just bail out on him...he's ours, Em. Don't give him away to that wench just like that."

I slammed my hand on the steering wheel, shaking my head and closing my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. This voice inside my head keeps rambling away, making me lose concentration. "Stop it. STOP IT. Just shut up." I demanded as I came to a halt, stepping on the break. "Why should I? You're not listening to be. Do you realize what can happen to you or him, if you leave? Hope is just trying to test you. She's not Tyler's mate, you are. You're a damn primord now, for fuck's sakes, act like it. Don't let just any whore cone between you and him. He was given to you by no other than the moon goddess herself. Do not question it. You know he loves you."

I was an emotional wreck, a part of me wanted to believe this voice inside of me. Another part was telling me I was going insane. "Just shut up. You're not real. This isn't real. None of it. None of this is real. It was a mistake, I should have never come here."

"Well suck it up buttercup, because I am real. As real as Cora is, as real as the calling for your mating bond is. Ty needs you, and not just for intimacy. He needs you because you are part of who he is, part of his soul. If you leave him, nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be the same for you or him." I closed my eyes, nodding in disbelief.

"I can't. I can't go back, I... We don't belong together. I let my hormones get the best of me, he... He belongs with someone strong, and powerful. Hope, Hope belongs with him, not me."

"You're right. He does belong with someone powerful." I jolted in place as a male's voice started me. I turned to see Wesley standing next to the car with his hands crossed over his chest. "Wesley. How did you find me all the way out here?" I asked as I opened my door and got out of the car.

He sighed, kicking his heel against the loose gravel from the road. The night was silent. Nothing could be heard other than a few bight owls, crickets, and forest animals as they began their nightly routine. "Its not hard, just followed your scent. That's all. I mean, I don't know your scent-scent, but your perfume, I do. It was the same perfume Ty bought you a few weeks ago down in Dubai when he went for that business trip. I went with him to buy it for you." he chuckles as he reminisced on the memory. "He was so excited to get it for you. It wasn't just any perfume store you know? No," he says looking at me and averting his sight towards heaven.

"He dragged my ass along to a shop where they hand-made every perfume to each costumer's request. God, I dreaded seeing how lovey-dovey he was describing you." I stood there, feeling ashamed as Wesley described how Tyler had expressed himself about me. It made my heart warm inside and it made me feel horrid for running away just like that.

I crossed my hands, leaned against the car next to Wesley as my tears slowed a bit from their flow. "Why are you telling me these things, Wesley? I thought you hated Ty and Selene because your mother had,"

"No," he chuckles, cutting me off. "No, I don't hate them. I feel envious, yes. But I don't hate them. Our aunt Carrie made sure I felt resentment towards them, making me feel like I was a bastard child from my mother and father. Turns out that... My father was the bastard. He forced himself on Selene and Ty's mother, impregnating her after she had refused to be with him. He was a damn womanizer, a perv. If you ask me, the three of us were better off without him."

He hangs his head, clearing his throat after a few quiet seconds. "You should know that you're right...about what you said earlier, Em. Ty deserves to be with someone powerful and who loves him, truly...loves him. That's why he deserves to be with you. Hope only wants him because he knows who he is, but he... He loves you, and belongs with you. I know you're not aware of your potentials yet, but you will soon...and that little voice inside your head?" he says pointing at me next to my temples.

"Listen to it. That's your wolf talking. She may sound neurotic and territorial at times, but she just wants to help you, guide you, and protect you. I'd listen to her. After all, she is the one that will be with you 24-7 from now on and for the rest of your life. I'd make her your best friend if I were you. Now," he says, clearing his throat and adjusting his slacks, looping his hands around his belt.

"Be a good girl. Turn this car around, go back to your man, and fight with can8nes and claws for what's yours Em. No one deserves to be with Ty but you." he says turning on his heel and beginning to walk away. "Oh, and Em.." he says, stopping in his tracks. I look at him as I lift my head slightly, feeling like a kid who was just put through a series of lessons by my father. "Yes."

He smiles, and looks down, kicking the dirt. "When your wolf and you fully connect and you're ready to train, don't hesitate to ask for help. I have a feeling we'll have much need for your healing abilities in our pack, includ9ng myself," he says before turning around and taking off like lightning.

"Healing?" I whisper as I see him vanish away in the night. "That's right sweetheart. You're a healer. Now, if you can turn the car around, take us back to the room, and start looking for Emma. She's the one who will be able to train us."

I was taken aback by her request. I haven't seen my aunt Emma in years. My mom and dad never allowed my brother and me to see the route they took to visit her, but I remember all the books and incantations she would teach me for simple things like how to cure a headache, or which herbs and plants to use in case of an accident to suppress the blood or healing a wound faster.

Something about her always seemed odd. She gave me that sensation... As if there was something magical always around her.

"Yes...Emma. And if you want to find her sooner, then you need to talk to Damian."

"Damian? Why Damian?" I asked her as I got in my car and turned it around.

"Because he is Emma's husband. You need to talk to him. Show him, Cora, he'll believe you, and take you to her." Cora, my dear and beautiful Phoenix friend. I tattoed her on my back because it makes me feel closer to her since she only visits me in my dreams.

Mom used to tell us of the lineage of the Phoenix, how there used to be a tribe that was linked to the Phoenix, and the Phoenix protected them. My whole family, including my grandpa, had a Phoenix tattoed on their back.

"Ok, but first things first.." I say as I speed off in the night, back to the Crescent Moon packhouse. "What's your name?" I ask my wolf as I begin to get comfortable with her, "My name is Amethyst. It's so good to finally meet you, Em." she says in a sweet voice.

I smile as a tear rolls down from the joy I feel inside from meeting her. "It's good to meet you indeed, Amethyst."

🐺💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨