A Night To Remember

💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨

💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨

Emily

"Um, Ty, where are we going?" I asked as we walked past the packhouse. He smiles, raising my hand and kissing my knuckles with a smile on his gorgeous face. His deep dimples looked beautiful even under the moonlight.

"Oh good, you guys are here. Selene told me to direct you guys towards your destination, this way, please." Liam, Ty's friend, and our pack's gamma says as he sees us walking. He directs us towards a walkway to a garden, lighted by garden lights along the way. I smiled at how beautiful it looked.

"What is this?" I asked as he walks next to me, holding my hand comfortably in his

"What is this?" I asked as he walks next to me, holding my hand comfortably in his. "You'll see. I mean, this was something I had planned to do once we got back to our pack's territory, but Selene thought maybe with everything that happened tonight, why not move it up a few days?" he says as he continues to walk. He was acting rather odd, but I let it be.

Whatever it was he was talking about, I'm sure it's something important. He takes a deep breath, exhaling either slowly, and swallows hard. We come to a halt in front of a small arch beautifully arranged with flowers and more lights. The trees around us are adorned with hanging fairy lights and given it's a full moon, it makes everything around us seem like a scene right off a fairy tale.

"Wow, it's so pretty here," I say as I look up towards the moon. He smiles, turning me to face him, and takes my hands in his. "YOU are beautiful Emily," he says making me blush. I smile and lower my gaze, but he slowly places his index on my chin, raising my head.

"You know, there was a time when I had thought that I'd never find my soul mate. I'd see all my pack members find their mates through the years, and I was ok with it. I thought, maybe this is just the way it was meant to be for me. I embraced the idea that our Goddess just didn't want to give me a second mate after I lost my first one." I knew Ty had lost his first mate a few months after just finding her. It was a subject he didn't like to talk about, but he confessed it to me because he didn't want me feeling bad or awkward if it ever came up.

"Ty, I," I say, but he smiles, lowering his head and cups my face. "I know, it's ok. She will always hold a special place in my heart, but... I have you now, Em. And you have no idea how grateful I am that I found you. I was scared at first, and I was unsure if you would accept me. Someone as beautiful as you. You filled that void inside of me, you see the good in me. You always bring the best in me and make me want to be a better man, to try my hardest and give it my all. I feel whole again because of you, Em. I love you, and you will always be the most important person in my life." he says taking a step back.

He places his hand inside his pocket. My eyes go wide in shock as I see a small navy blue box in his hand. "Ty," I utter out as I cup my mouth with my hands. He chuckles, his eyes water as well as mine. A knot forms in my throat, while my heart begins to pump uncontrollably. He kneels on one knee and opens the box, revealing a gorgeous ring inside with a diamond in the middle and smaller diamonds aligning the band. "Emily Mitchell, will you make me the happiest man in give me the honor of becoming Mrs. Slate? Em, will you marry me?" he says as he looks at me with a smile.

"Ty... Yes, yes baby, I will marry you." I say, before I know it, he jumps up, claiming my lips and spinning me around.

He grabs the ring off the box, places the box back in his pocket, and grabs my hand. His hands shake as well as mine from how nervous we both are. He looks up smiling and then slowly places the ring on my finger, grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles. I chuckle as the tears continue rolling down my cheeks and place a kiss on his lips. His hands slowly pull me by my waist against him. Our foreheads placed together as I close my eyes, embracing the feel of our sparks as he tightens our embrace. "I love you, Em," he whispers, sending a chill down my spine, and my stomach flutters.

My eyes go wide as I hear numerous voices cheer, and all the members of our pack and others from the other packs come out from around the corners and behind the trees, cheering for us. "Congratulations you two!" Selene says as she rushes towards us, giving me a tight squeeze, and then hugs Ty. "See, I told you she'd say yes," she whispers to him, making me blush. He smiles, placing his hand over her shoulders. "Ty, Em, congratulations," Blake says as he gives us a hug, followed by many others.

Then Harou approaches us, making me feel a bit awkward about earlier, and I can see Ty tense up. "Ty, Em, I owe you two an apology about earlier. Em, welcome to the family my dear. I know you will make a wonderful mate for Ty." he says making me give him a slight smile. Ty smiles at him and shakes his hand, but Harou pulls him, hugging him.

I can sense the tension in Ty, he's somehow not bought by his actions, but he lets it go for the sake of the night.

"Ty, congratulations," Hope says as she pulls him into a tight hug. Amethyst quickly growls as we both feel a jealous streak surge through us. Hope's eyes widen as she hears me growl taking a step back away from Ty. She clears her throat and smiles awkwardly, tucking a loose strand behind her ear. "You must be Emily. I'm Hope, a good friend of Ty. Congratulations to the two of you." she says with a huge smile.

But if she thinks she can fool me with her fake smile, she is far from it. I'm not buying her shit, and for her sake, she better stay away from my man. "Thanks," I say as I hear Amethyst continue growing inside. "Who the hell is she? She better back up off our man, Em. I'll bite her head off if she dares touch him again." I chuckle inwardly, "Calm down, Amethyst. She's not a threat." I say as Ty pulls me by my waist and kisses my jaw.

"Thanks, Hope. I'm glad you two know each other now. But, if you excuse me, I'm going to take Emily away now. She and I have... A lot, to talk about." he says as he tightens his grip on me.

She fakes a smile again and looks at Ty with her stupid flirtatious eyes. "Ok, I'll talk to you later Ty. It was good meeting you, Emily," she says while still looking at Ty.

I grunt as I fight the urge to punch her. Jees, what am I so territorial all of a sudden? I've never been the extremely jealous type, but with Ty... Everything just seems different. I love him, and I know he loves me too, yet... Here I am, being the psycho jealous type.

We make our way out and away from everyone. Slowly strolling through the garden. He stops me midway and turns me to face him. My hands rest on his chest while he holds my waist tightly. "Em, you have nothing to worry about, ok? I love you, and I want you to know that our mating bond is very important to me. Nothing will ever change that. You're mine, and I'm yours, and only yours, so tell your wolf that she has nothing to worry about, ok?" he says as he cups my cheek and places feather-like kisses on my lips. I smile, sighing deeply.

He deepens our last kiss, interlacing his fingers in my hair and placing his other hand in the small of my back. We pull apart gasping for air and he places his forehead against mine.

We walk back to our room. He slowly opens the door and closes it behind himself after we both have gone inside.

Nothing can ruin the rest of our night, nothing. For he has surely made my day as I admire the ring on my finger and I look forward to becoming Mrs. Slate.

💞🐺✨💞🐺✨💞🐺✨💞🐺✨