Wes

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Emily

"Are you sure you are ok with us not going on our honeymoon? I mean everything is set already. I have the tickets, everything!" Tyler continued to try and talk me into leaving with him for our honeymoon. But how can we leave just a few days after the incident with Hope?

There are many pack members from the Dark Moon pack that are still badly injured. Even with my healing abilities, it's not enough. I'm strong, but I am not that powerful. Plus, my aunt Emma could only do so much. She has her own clan to take care of, and not all the members of the dark moon pack are willing to let a half-vampire heal them.

"Ty, I'm fine. We will have plenty of time to go once all this does done. Besides, you have your hands full right now. You've barely slept these past few days. I have to keep running behind you to make sure you eat a full meal." I say, making him give me a slight smile.

"I'm sorry, Em."

"Don't be. I love my pack, and I'm glad we can b0th help. Let's just wait until things go back to normal, ok?" I say, making him sigh. He hugs me, kisses my forehead, and wraps his arms around me tightly.

A soft knock is heard 0n our door and Liam comes in. "Hey, Ty. Alpha is waiting for us. We got pack duty." he says, making Ty look over. He looks at me, and I nod, letting him know I'll be fine.

My parents were reluctant, but they were sent home, and Ty promised them to keep me safe. I was shocked to learn from Ty that even dad was kicking butt out there when they had to comfr0nt the attack.

"Hey, Em... Could you be a dear and help in the kitchen today? I'm short-handed today and I have to finish the food for the prisoners so I can start lunch for everyone." Luna linked me, making me chuckle.

She has such a heart of gold. Our alpha wanted to starve our prisoners, including Hope and Wesley, but after two days of starving them, she put her foot down. She told them that if he didn't allow them to eat, then he wouldn't eat as well. And believe me, he wasn't happy about it, but he eventually caved in.

He knows not to piss off his luna.

"Sure, I'll be there in five minutes," I reply. "Guess I'll leave with you guys. Selene needs me in the kitchen." I say, making Ty smile.

We left together, grabbing my phone and wallet, placing them in my jeans pocket and keys. I locked the door behind me and we took off.

In no time I was in the kitchen helping our luna, Selene cook. She set the plates for the prisoners and told them to take them, but for the last three plates, the girls looked at each other. They were f0r Wesley, Hope, and another member of Wesley's pack.

The girls had become fearful of Hope. She was mean, aggressive, and downright nasty. "Oh, come on, guys. She won't bite. You just gotta leave her plate within arms reach and that's it. We talked about this." luna says, placing her hand on her waist, and holding the spatula.